Oil month Automotive HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry SpringEvent_Lawn_and_Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now TG18PP_gno

on November 10, 2013
I got this product really fast in the mail and when I opened it, I immediately tried it on and it fit nicely! I wear a medium and that's the size I got in this shirt and it fit almost perfectly! I wore it out on a date with my boyfriend and he like it too. I will definitely recommend this product to others and keep buying this brand of clothing :)
on July 2, 2014
I ordered the peach color and the fit/size was accurate. I'm 80 lbs, 5 feet (xs) It also looks adorable and unique with the double layers. The fabric is bit rough, but it's satisfactory and doesn't bother me. Even though the fabric is sheer, the double layers provide enough coverage so that it's not see-through.
on April 25, 2014
Not as pleased as i wanted to be. Purchased the blouse because of the way it appeared on the site.This blouse runs small and not a good fit for a woman with an apple middle. An extra lg will hardly fit across the bust. I'm so disappointed. I loved the style an peach color. BUMMER!
on June 3, 2014
Good quality, the problem its the shipping USPS they leave package in front door they are socks i need id you can use UPS they are responsability
on August 3, 2014
I bought XL and my size is 6. It fits fine but it doesnt look appealing when i wear it. The flower is not at all visible. Shirt doesnt flow like its in the picture the cloth is georgette I guess, it is stiff.. i don't think i will be wearing it.
on January 25, 2014
The shirt is exactly like the picture and made with good material. However, i do not suggest this for big chested girls because it doesn't fit right once you put it one.
on July 8, 2014
not assembled well at all.
huge hole in the seam on the back of the shirt after the first (delicate/hand wash/cold) cycle.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.