Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 60 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 65 reviews
on June 27, 2013
I'm a big fan of Armitron watches. They're cheap, stylish, and can really take a beating. This watch in particular has a really great look that goes with a lot of different styles. I like that dark face, it just looks cool. Seriously it's just a watch. It tells time. And it looks great while doing it. I wear it all kinds during all kind of places- swimming, biking, rock climbing, at work and at home. It always does its job well.
on September 21, 2014
I love the style & appearance of this watch. The functions also worked very well and had no problems with the display/time.

BUT... 1 year and 2 months from the date of purchase, the watch band has snapped in half! There are 3-4 other sections of the watch band (resin) that are cracked/fractured as well.

All of this happened while wearing the watch daily, doing desk-bound work. I haven't beat this thing up at all, as there has never been any serious physical activity while wearing it, just casual desk-bound usage. My other sports watches have been "mauled" and still held together.

So overall, this watch would be an easy 5-stars, if it were more durable and the band was of a higher quality (considering this is a SPORTS watch).
on October 22, 2014
This watch lasted exactly 41 days before one of the buttons (the Start/Stop button) got stuck and is now unresponsive.

Before failing completely, the watch was nice looking enough, though several people have commented about its darkness. Not readable in direct sunlight, though that was a mild inconvenience.

It is a cheap watch, and it looks it. The face is a plastic that is very easy to scratch. The face plastic sits above the bezel which makes the face extremely vulnerable to scuffs during casual everyday use. Not a bad purchase if you consider a $20 watch completely disposable. I prefer one that lasts at least a few months, and even if this watch had not frozen, it would have looked awful after a few months of delicate use.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 13, 2015
Great watch. I like having it so I know what time it is, my wife liked this one becasue it looked good. People compliment it and ask where I got it, "Amazon! $20!" and they are always surprised. Guess I'm a fashionisto now? A slight downside, the face protrudes (isn't recessed into the body of the watch like some other heavy duty brands), so it is easily scratched. With my line of work it gets some abuse and I can still see the time clearly even with the scratches. I'd recommend it to anyone.
on January 20, 2014
I bought this watch because it was inexpensive and I needed an everyday watch that I would not mind banging up a little. This watch fits the bill perfectly. It is inexpensive, durable and it actually looks pretty good. My only complaint is that the digital read out is a little light. The instruction manual that came with it was kind of hard to read. I had to contact Armitron and have them e-mail me one that was more legible. Otherwise, I'm very pleased.
on July 18, 2014
This watch is pretty sleek and stylish especially for the low price. Drawbacks are that the display is very dark and can be hard to read and pushing the back light button doesn't really help too much. Also, the screen is very suseptible to scratching. I own another Armitron watch that had a similar price which I have worn almost daily for a couple of years. That watch has held up extremely well and I'm hoping the same for this watch.
on February 12, 2014
One of my favorite watches. I get so many compliments on all of my Armitron watches. In my experience, they're quality, and last! My only complaint is the plastic lens/cover scratches easy.
on August 29, 2013
Delivery's conditions were ok. No problem with what. This thing looks cool! Very cool! It's a little big than I expected, but it's that not a big deal.
It's a really elegant watch. Quality? I received it 3 days ago, so I must wait
on July 22, 2014
I FREAKING LOVE THIS WATCH!!!!! Even though it got scratched easily I cleaned it with alcohol and is spotless now. The only problem is the day of the week you can barley see it. But I wouldn't let that get in the way of buying the watch. That's pretty much it. Beautiful design, very comfortable, and has many functions, pricing is awesome also. I'm EXTREMELY satisfied with this watch!
on July 15, 2014
This really is a great, quality, stylish watch. It does, however, have one big fallback – it’s dim. I read all the reviews talking about the hard-to-read nature and wrote off those people as old and crotchety, looking for something to complain about (sorry, previous reviewers whom I do not know). It really is hard to read. Other than that, it’s a solid watch!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.