Amazon Vehicles Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Shop Popular Services americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO National Bike Month on Amazon toystl17_gno

Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 19 reviews
on December 18, 2013
This watch is BEAUTIFUL! It is very feminine watch. The rhinestones are not over-bearing as it may seem. Let's just say that it looks better in person than on picture.
on February 25, 2014
This is a beautiful watch. Haven't worn it yet because I had to have about 3 links removed.It is made for a large wrist.Looking forward to wearing to wearing it, This watch is as pretty as picture shows it to be and I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a dressy watch!
on June 3, 2015
The watch doesn't work. It's pretty, even though it looks like it might fade with time, but it doesn't work. If I wanted a bracelet I'd have bought one. I'm very dissatisfied.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 8, 2014
The picture is great but the product is so much better! The beauty of it on your wrist is attracting and breath taking. Love it and worth the money!!
on June 25, 2014
I returned it; it just looked too brassy and fake. Wasn't the classy looking watch I thought it was from the pictures.
on February 25, 2014
This watch is even more beautiful than it looks on the website. I get compliments everyday when i wear it.
on February 15, 2014
Bought this for my wife for Christmas. Wife loves it. That's all I need to know. Wears it all the time.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.