YED Save up to 90% on textbooks Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Shop for your business Starting at $39.99 STEM Valentines Day STEM Shop Popular Services JustAddMagic JustAddMagic JustAddMagic  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now NYNN

Showing 1-10 of 36 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 39 reviews
on April 24, 2013
i love it but it's small cause when i saw the video the one they use was the big one and I'm thinking that it is going to be just as big but ended up to be small one its ok cause i like it too . also yes i would recommend it to other people .
on December 1, 2013
Perfect fit for center oval burner. It nestled right in amongst the other four big pots on my cooktop during Thanksgiving prep. This one is especially great because the handle is in line with the pot shape, instead of jutting out to the side which would negate use with other pots on burners. Well made, nice product.
on June 20, 2015
Awesome pot for cooking noodles. Spaghetti noodles still take a minute of being in boiling water to complete fit in this pot it is still quicker then how long they can take in a large sauce pan.

I also use this for hot dogs which fit perfectly. Enjoy all the Rachel Ray pots and pans.
on July 25, 2014
I love this pot. Easy clean up, no sticking. I love the shape as well. My only complaint is that the lid doesn't fit properly and falls into the pot. If rachael fixes this problem I'll give it 5 stars.
on July 1, 2013
I am really enjoying using this pan. I especially like the oval shape which easily allows another pan to be put behind it on the stove. My only complaint is that the highest temperature oven it can be placed into is 350 degrees.
on February 28, 2016
I love the shape of this pot as it have a middle burner on my stove. Great for spaghetti or long veggies like asparagus. Great non stick finish.
on December 3, 2016
Was just what I thought was going to be ,use it a few times and everything that I've cooked fits in perfectly and I have no problem
on February 3, 2016
Awekward to use. Lifting it by the handle with one hand is heavy. Bought it to use on my center oval burner on my gas stove. Too short as well. Wish I had bought something else
on September 2, 2016
Awesome for cooking spaghetti. Why doesn't anyone else make pots in this shape?
on November 8, 2016
Great little pan. Love the oval for small amounts of spaghetti. Great value