Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Michael Kors Women's MK3191 Darci Gold-Tone Watch
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now

on November 22, 2013
I've had the watch less than a month, the band is already changing colors. Disappointed in the quality, is this even a real Michael Kors watch, the other one I have I purchased from MK Store and it hasn't changed colors and it's been almost 2 years.
on December 13, 2014
Bought This as a gift for my mum , she loves it, It looked very pretty on her wrist.
The strap was a bit short for her so called the MK customer services and ordered 3extra links which were for free but had to pay the shipping which was $5.
But that was worth the smile on my mum's face:)
Its been 1month only but no color change which some of the buyers mentioned.will update it something happened !
will surely recommend
review image
on January 21, 2013
I bought this MK watch for my Mom for Christmas this year. It looks VERY nice on her arm, is easy to set and the crystal is very clear. This watch is just beautiful. The only complaint I have is the clasp on the back is very large. If you have a thin wrist it seems a little stiff and bulky. MK has changed the way they design their clasp. The old way was much better as I have a white ceramic that closes together from both sides and it fits smoothly on your wrist. I gave this watch 4 stars just because of the clasp.
on July 29, 2015
Awesome watch. I took it into Macy's to have the links removed for $8 (I told them I bought it there but lost the receipt, not sure if it would've cost more otherwise). This watch is not a fake, I went to the MK store and was able to verify that. Really happy with the price! I love how it looks on me
review image
on October 30, 2013
The watch band is turning colors. I hope the next watch don't. Thanks I dislike I paid to much for the band to turn color. Is thus the real Michael kors
on July 13, 2014
I have skinny arms,it fits but a little loose,I might have 2 links taken out,but other than that Im satisfied.My hair stylist has it in silver..I love it!! And the sale price was great,its my 2nd M.K watch!!!!
on March 17, 2014
The watch is magnificent. Saved a lot of $$$. Its an original - came in MK box - warranty papers etc. Top of the line. Shipping was free and it was on time. Wud purchase again definitely!! Thxs!
on January 11, 2016
I adore this watch! I have a few different Michael Kors watches and have bought them all through Amazon. I love that you can see clearly in the pictures how bit it will look on the wrist, and they are all such good quality! This watch is less bulky than the others I have and is really light weight! I would never buy a MK watch anywhere else!
on December 27, 2013
Bling bling, this big bold face watch. This watch is so beautiful in person. I went on different websites to look at this watch from all angles. Macys, Nordstroms and amazon, the pics on Nordstrom is what sold me. The pics on amazon does not do this watch justice. It was a little tight so I called the Michael Kors customer service line and they sent me two free links. Ladies if you're looking for a bold big face watch this is it. Overall happy and satisfied
on May 13, 2014
My wife loved her gift and I loved the price. I received the watch within two days of ordering and at Christmas that's awesome