Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Vibrant Junior's High Waist Cotton Skinny Jeans
Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now

on November 2, 2015
These jeans are super light weight but fit very well. I used them in a photoshoot and loved the outcome. The jeans are also soft and I would say that they are durable. I have only worn them a handful of times but am in love. Totally worth the purchase. Let me know if you have any other questions and I would love to answer them.
review image review image
on November 18, 2014
Vibrant jeans are the only jeans I have worn in two years when I discovered them on Gojane.com on a fluke. I'm a US size 10-13 my waist is about 32 my hips are about 40, so I'm not tiny. I'm used to jeans not fitting and when I found this brand oh how I was surprised! These are an ACTUAL high waist, I can't tell you how many jeans I have tried on that say high waist but are just a regular rise. (A bit higher than low rise) I'm 5'2 and I wear a size 13 (I get an 11 to wear with tunics but with crop tops I like to wear a 13) and the button actually covers my navel! Yay! Lol, they don't scrunch at the feet a lot either so if you are tall these might be a little short for you. I have a bit of a stomach so I can't wear low rise jeans, this is why I have only worn these in two years! I was wearing some Hue high waist leggings before but now those seem low rise compared to these! And if your weight fluctuates a lot like mine these are good because you can get them a little tighter and as you lose weight they will still fit and look good. Or if you gain weight they will stretch too, sometime I wonder how the button doesn't pop off! Lol, but I love these jeans, I have all of the colors except the ripped ones since it's too cold for that now. Keep in mind the different colors do fit different, like the blues fit looser than than the bright colors. Oh and btw if you live in Chicago, and can go to the store/boutique called Akira (or go online) they sell Vibrants there but cut the tag out and put their own tag on there but I swear it's these!!!! The only thing I have to say about these is that they are a little thin, but I mean $40-$50 for a pair of jeans that will last 2-3 years with washing every two weeks I'll take that loss. Oh and just for reference Aphrodite is a great high waist brand too, very similar to Vibrant. Ps the dark indigo wash does bleed, it's been about 2 months since I've had them and they still bleed like new so I mean it's good since they will be dark for a LONG time but if you don't like bleeding than don't buy the Indigo wash! --Update-- please note that the light blue/medium blue washes with the tan stitching fit WAY smaller than any other colors since they have no spandex in them! I would say a 13 is closer to a 9 in those ones. I'm not sure if those are on Amazon but be careful that you look for the materials to say 70/80% cotton, 20ish percent polyester and 2/3 percent spandex if you want them to be high waisted and stretchy!!!!
66 comments| 41 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 16, 2015
These are the first pair of high waist jeans to ever fit me so perfectly.. I'm sorta tall (5'7 1/2) and they fit just right for my height. I was going to go for a 3 but opted for a 5 and so glad I did. The material is good and stretchy too so you move pretty well in them.
on January 1, 2013
I bought these pants through GoJane.com because Amazon did not have my size, but I really hope Amazon restocks because I want to buy more! Inexpensive high-waisted pants are almost impossible to find, and I really think these are the perfect pair. I'm 5'4'' 120 pounds with a 26/27'' waist and I got the size one. It's a little too tight in the waist, but it fits everywhere else so I deal with it. They are tight and stretchy and conform to the shape of your body- so flattering! So far I have worn them with long-sleeved shirts tucked it, but will be pairing them with some short sleeved crop tops once the weather warms up. Will be a great accessory when I want to look good but it's too cold to wear shorts. I have fallen in love with Go Jane now! As the other reviewer said, they came way faster than I expected them to. Go Jane is my new favorite online store- they have fashion items similar to American Apparel but for half the price! Also, I got the indigo color because the black one was sold out, but it's basically black and I can't really tell the difference. And be careful because they are pretty tight so underwear lines may show. The front pockets are fake, which is a little strange, but I don't really use pockets anyway so I don't really mind. So happy with my purchase!
88 comments| 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 19, 2014
I am petite 5'1 with a 23.5 inch waist. It's hard to find women clothing that fit for my size. I ordered a size 1 and these jeans fit perfectly. Not too tight and not too loose. They are a bit too long but that's expected with my height. The material is stretchy and very comfortable. I ordered the blue ones as well. Can't wait to try them on!
on August 28, 2013
I love the material they fit nicely I'm just 6'1 ... I wear a 6-8 in womens so the junior 9 fits ... ugh.. they are about a 1/4 of an inch too short bummer. .. I'll just wear them wit my uggs .. or fold them up with pumps
on July 12, 2016
So happy with these! For reference, I'm 5'6" 110lbs 25" waist 35" hips and usually wear size 25 in pants. I don't wear pants very often- I have s hard time finding the right fit and find pants a bit uncomfortable but these fit perfectly, plus they are true High waisted- sitting right at my natural waistline plus are so, SO comfy! My only thing is I wish the material was a bit thicker like real denim instead of like jegging material, but def not a deal breaker! Love these so much gona order another in a diff color!
on October 8, 2014
I don't understand why this jeans was somewhat tight on me and the length is not that long and I got two size up size 11 I had purchase a size 9 before and it still fit me and the length is longer then the 11 why is that

But other then all that the 11 still fit nice and the length is all the way to my ankle but just still wish it was more longer
on December 12, 2014
I'm 5'9 size 8 in womens, I got a size 9 they fit perfectly in the waist and in length. They are stretchy, so they don't exactly feel like jeans. The stretch allows them to hug you in all the right places and not make them look like mom jeans. They do come with a little bit of a smell but with a wash, some febreeze plus when you spray your perfume on before you go out there is no issue.
on July 23, 2015
Great price and product. I am 5' 10.5" with a very long torso, so I was a little hesitant to purchase these, as I envisioned the high waist hitting at my hips, and not my waist.. but it buttons above my belly button!! I wear a women's size 2 and weigh 124lbs, so I ordered a size 3, and it fits perfectly, a smidge tight on the waist, but it is not uncomfortable and the legs fit perfect. Made from stretchy material that forms to my curves. I got lots of complements wearing them out and about the first time :)