Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 29 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 32 reviews
on December 10, 2012
I orded these jeans because I have had Lucky brand before and was happy with them. BUT I LOVE THIS CUT COMBINED WITH FABRIC! It is so sliming, comfortable and flattering to wear. After a week of wearing them, I decided to buy another pair.
on June 28, 2013
I expected them to be lighter, but they were quite a bit lighter than I wanted. The fit was the real issue...they didn't seem to fit me like the other 4 pr of easy riders I own. Maybe it's just me, but I returned them. The price was amazing, but I want them to fit well since I'm a curvy 30/30.
on March 15, 2015
I love the feel of these jeans, as soft as a pair I've been wearing for years. Unfortunately, the looser fit isn't just in the hips and thighs, but also in the waste. As a zero wearing gal, they are a bit baggy at the top, and tend to fall a little.
I would advise purchasing one size down. Length is true to listed measurement, but waist is a bit big.
on January 15, 2014
I was a little leary about ordering after reading some of the reviews but these worked for me. I am about 5'6 118 lbs and I got the 26/32. The length was perfect and the fit was really good. A tad bit loose but not awful. They look pretty cute. I'm hoping with a wash may shrink just a little but if not still happy. Color looked exactly like what was pictured. I may see if I can find another pair lighter shade as well now.
on September 23, 2013
If you value your money and believe you should get what you pay for, do not buy from this seller. These are knock-off Lucky jeans from - guess who - a fraudulent Chinese manufacturer that is tricking us into paying a premium. I've always bought Lucky and decided to try buying a pair via Amazon as opposed to my prior purchases from the Lucky website / brick and mortar store. There are tell-tale signs that these were fake once I received them in the mail.

However, if this is not a major concern and you just want a pair of jeans regardless, I thought I should at least mention that the front pockets are quite small and not very deep. I'm 5'2" and have small hands. I couldn't get my full hand inside comfortably as you would expect with most jeans.
on January 19, 2013
These particular pair are of a lighter weight, thinner denim. They are Easy Rider in style but fit a bit differently than others I have. Pay attention to the fabric content. These are 99% cotton, which I like but others may not as there is not much stretch.
on June 3, 2014
These run short and that's why I love them. They are regular length when I normally need short or petite. This is my second pair. My butt looks great. I'm curvy. Fits right in all the right places. I don't need a belt.
on January 23, 2014
Always loved luckys. Yes they are made in China but isn't everything made overseas now? They fit great and flattering right out of the package. Color is medium and the 32 length is perfect for my 5"5 frame. I plan to order more.
on February 25, 2014
I love Lucky Brand denim and this style fits so naturally. The only thing I personally would like better is a higher waist since I have a long torso and have a hard time getting shirt and pants to overlap enough.
on December 11, 2013
Great jean, not a loose boyfriend fit, but gives that same relaxed comfort. I have several pair and it is the brand I always go back to.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.