Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 2,203 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,285 reviews
on October 11, 2014
One point to add that other reviewers haven't mentioned is the pockets. I always wear cargo pants because I store my large phone in the cargo pockets. Other pants have cargo flaps that are cut at right angles and over time the corners curl up. The corners on these pants have been severed, preventing that problem. It's a good design.

I also confirm that the pants are very long; order a couple inches shorter than you normally would.

Whether you vote up or down, thank you for taking time to let me know if this review helped you.
0Comment| 242 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 18, 2015
For all those reviewers saying the "crotch" is too long...these are NOT made for the "average" build man who simply likes baggy work pants...you might want to try the relaxed fit. These are made for men who need more room in the thighs and rear and that takes up the space that the rest of you think is too much lol. Traditional cuts do not typically work for men built like this. These are perfect for my husband who has very muscular thighs, and an ample...well...bubble butt, lol. It is rare that we find pants that fit him in the seat, thighs, and waist...that allow him to squat down etc. with no fear of tearing something open. These work with plenty of room! I made the mistake of sizing up, as we usually need to do for my husband to get that room to squat down...nope. These are very generously cut. In fact, even in his true waist size, he was borderline on going the next size down. We kept his true size. If you are a guy who wears the older hilfiger loose styles, older AE loose fit (before they did the weird low rise thing that made them useless to cover your bottom) south pole or brands like buckle in a style like the loose fit seth...these will work, they have that kind of room though you would not know it by the mode picture lol
on May 17, 2016
My favorite brand for work pants. Why? They freaking last... When I buy clothes, I need clothes that can stand up to abuse. Clothes that don't wear down after a couple washes. I need clothes to withstand my abuse and repeated washing. That's what Dickies do. They're heavy duty clothes for heavy duty people. The only reason I had to buy another pair to replace my first pair is that I lost too much weight and my old pair didn't quite fit me right. Since I'm in security, I walk all day long and need something that can take what life throws my way. These pants may very well outlast me. Oh, yeah, I almost forgot, they're comfortable to boot. How about that...
on September 6, 2016
Good quality material, but the waist fits a bit small. I wear a 36x30 and routinely wear Levis 559 or 569 jeans, which are a bit loose in the same size, but allow for more freedom of movement in the hips. I exercise a lot, and am somewhat more muscled than average, which may account for some of the above. I wish these pants had a rivet for the closure instead of a button. Buttons fail, whereas rivets do not. And.i would prefer snap closures on the pockets over the Velcro used here.
on January 11, 2017
I have been looking for a good pair of casual navy blue pants for my husband for awhile now. I thought I had finally found what I was looking for with Dickies. They looked well made and could take some abuse without the usual fading. They shipped really fast and when my husband tried them on he found that they were a little too baggy even though they were loose fit. The real problem was that they were 2 inches longer then the normal size. I don't know if that was a sizing error or just how they are sized for length. They were dragging on the floor. Sadly, I returned them. I am hesitate to order a different style because they may run to long again. I may look again and see there is another style that may work.
on March 25, 2016
I purchased the Loose Fit Cargo Pants, as well as the Relaxed Straight Flex Cargo pants, and I like them both. But I must admit that the loose fit cargo pants are a bit baggy at the ankles/feet, but it also depends on how you are wearing the pants as well, and what kind of boots or shoes you're wearing.

The relaxed straight flex cargo pants are similar, but do have a little 'give' to them. However, don't expect them to be Duluth's version of fire hose flex. Ultimately, both are very comfortable fits.*

Also, don't lie to yourself about what size pants you wear. Get the right size... not the size of your favorite pair of worn-in jeans that are 6-10yrs old.
on March 26, 2017
Fit was good, assembly quality is good, but these things wrinkle like crazy in thr dryer. I will never buy this item again. I will use the ones I bought to do mechanical work rather than have to iron them after every wash. If deep, persistent wrinkles are AOK, then by all means have at it.

JTP
on September 7, 2017
Dickies makes strong long lasting work pants that I have used for years, they are excellent. I lost quite a bit of weight after a hospital stay, so to return to work I needed to get at least a week's worth of these. I ordered one to check the size and it cost $27 / pair. About a week later, after trying it on, washing it and trying it on again (just to make sure), I came back to order the remaining 4. I clicked on the "buy again" link and they were over $40 / pair! I checked to make sure there wasn't another seller through Amazon available, but that was the only price so I ended up buying the other 4 from Wally World online for $24 / pair with somewhat slower shipping. Had I just blindly clicked on the "buy again" link, I would have paid about $60 more than expected for the 4 sets.
on July 15, 2015
Maybe i bought a size too big, but they were loose and i needed a belt. at any rate, these pants are great. Im an auto mechanic. I got tired of wearing "slacks" at work. i like loose fit pants. The Dickies that work provided were nice enough to wear to a funeral. Thats not my style. I prefer cargo pants, and loose fit. These are great for that. after a year of wearing them in the shop at 50 hours a week, the knees arent worn out, all the seams are tight, zipper works, and the pockets still velcro shut. I'll keep buying them if i need them, but my current wardrobe is doing me just fine
on February 3, 2016
Don't let the "Large" description mislead you. It fit me nicely in the waist. It is the Length that I have issues with. Over the years, my waist has gone up, then it went down. Over the past several years, my waist has been slowly enlarging. What has remained consistent is the length of my legs; a.k.a. the inseam. Yet on these pants, with them pulled up as high as I can. They are to long and the pants drag at the heels of my shoes. The shoes I wear for work are S.A.S., which give me an additional 1+ height in inches. So they are more like a 32 inch inseam. Hopefully a few more times washing in hot water will take care of the drag; as the hem catches on my shoes.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.