Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 114 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 123 reviews
on September 26, 2016
This was the clear rhinestone one which is listed at a slightly lower price than the others, and the price difference is quite possibly because the clear rhinestones are actually somewhat random coloured - about half were clear (silver/white), while the others were random shades of yellow. Given that I didn't even want the rhinestones to begin with and was planning to remove them anyway, I wasn't too worried about this, but it would have been nice if there'd just been a plain mask without any colour rhinestones.

The mask itself is pretty standard for a laser-cut metal mask, and it's a design that looks pretty good, but beware that while the norm seems to be to send them flat or minimally shaped, this one came pre-shaped for an oddly small head, which meant I had to de-shape it before shaping it to my own, and the paint turned out to be particularly prone to flaking off every time it's reshaped, much more so than on others I have used. My recommendation is if you like the design, get it, but be prepared to have to repaint it. Heavy body gloss acrylics do the trick.
on October 23, 2012
This mask is cut beautifully, it is exactly what I was looking for except for one MAJOR flaw. Right in the center of this beautiful mask there are 2 gems that are so discolored they look yellow, making this mask look cheap. I don't have the time to send this back and wait for a replacement. So now I am going to have to see if I can fix it myself. The gems seem to be hot glued or super glued on, so I guess its a matter of taking these gems off and seeing if they can be cleaned/restored or finding new gems at a local hobby shop and gluing those on. I am disappointed with this purchase. The gems were the first thing I noticed when I opened it from the box. Embarrassed by the quality of this mask I put it back in the box to avoid my friends asking to see it. I will just have to try to fix it myself before the party.

Edit: Quick fix. So I ended up popping the discolored gems stones out with heat. Then I took two gems from a brooch I had for my hair and hot glued them to the mask. It looked great afterward. I got compliments from EVERYBODY all night. Even people I didn't know were coming up to me wanting to know where I got this mask. Now my friends are even thinking of having a costume party just so every one can come as masqueraders. The mask is pretty durable. I bent a couple places on it to fit perfectly to my face so I hardly had to adjust it. The eye holes are in the perfect place. I wear glasses most of the time so blocking my peripheral vision wasn't a problem at all. All the compliments I received made this worth slightly changing my rate, its just unfortunate to have to fix something you just paid for.
review image
on October 28, 2013
I had a masquerade party this last weekend I went to and wanted a pretty quality mask. I settled on this one because of the price and style after browsing Amazon for the perfect one. It matched my black and silver mermaid costume very well. It arrived quickly, well packaged with bubble wrap. It is quite heavy, and it did take me a while to bend it to fit my face. It bends pretty easily, but I wanted to be careful not to break it or 'crimp' it so it took quite a while to bend it to a shape that was suitable. While I only wore it once, this was my impression: the ribbon to tie it on stays very well, i did utilize bobby pins to try to keep it in place. It is HEAVY (well, it's metal, should've figured!) and the pressure on my nose and browbone from it was noticeable throughout the night, though not too uncomfortable, just...heavy i guess. I will probably play with it a bit more to shape it to better fit my face the next time i wear it, and will DEFINITELY put it on before doing my hair, as the ties had to go over my poofy hair and it didn't look so well after, but that was my fault :)
on October 21, 2013
Purchased this to go along with my outfit for Halloween and it's lovely. No issues, but I do think they could have placed the ribbon to keep it on in a better location (it pushes my ears out and smashes my hair against my head). Beautiful jewels, great quality and easy to conform to your face.
on January 11, 2016
I really like the mask, however don't expect the mask to stay on all night as you have to tie it by string in back and it is a metal material which is too heavy for the strings. I used it for a party and it was beautiful, it provided me with an elegant (temporary) look however I was ok with it, and now that I haven't used it in a while, its still delicate enough to look as a nice table top accessory.
on February 20, 2014
these are amazing. I bought them for a Halloween concert and I got stopped every 5 mins by people. It was an amazing conversation piece and added such a great detail to my costume. They are comfortable on the face and also can be bent and formed to fit your face better. I didn't find the jewels to be cheap looking so I kept them on. Overall great purchase.
on June 30, 2014
I wore this to a very fancy masquerade party and got tons of compliments on it. I had my hair pulled back into a bun and wore some strong eye shadow and a deep lipstick for dramatic effect. I was the only one at the party with this mask so it was really great! I love the detail on it and because it was metal, it was cooler than some of the masks my friend were wearing. They were really sweating under theirs! I actually have my mask on display with some dried flowers on a bookcase now and it's a great reminder of the fun time we had at that party.
on October 17, 2013
I knew when I purchased this item that it was not a toy. It is that time of year for costumes, so I was looking for an adult mask.
It is BEAUTIFUL! No color issues with mine, but it did come in a padded envelope that could have easily damaged the mask in transport. Although, mine was fine.
The mask is bendable, but also very delicate. If you bend it to much, which is easy, it feels like it is going to break. However, it also makes it great for fitting it to your face. I have high cheekbones. The mask, when fit to my face and eyes, sat higher than I expected. I am still very happy with my decision and purchase. :)
on November 12, 2013
These are beautiful and light weight. They are perfect to accompany any costume and is well made ....but it is thin so don't over bend it or it could snap if done to an excess! Comes with a band to help you tie it around your head. Well worth the money!
on November 13, 2012
I wore it to the Witch's Ball, left it on all night, it stayed on my face, didn't slide. It has plenty of holes in it so it didn't make you sweat like the other types of masks do. I customized mine outlining some of the top of it with silver paint and added a silver star in the center, was easy to work on and no one else had one like it. ;-)