Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning ballerss3 ballerss3,
image-map-link=rect  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,386 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,470 reviews
on November 16, 2013
I debated about these because the reviews were so wildly variable. Then I figured the best way to find out whether I liked them was to try them. These leggings ROCK! In homage to those weird Spinal Tap dudes, I have to say these are an "11" -- here's why:

They are a great blend of poly and spandex (93/7) -- heavy enough to be opaque and warm, but not at all like sweatpants, thank heavens. The knit is smooth, and the legs are finished with self-cuffs. With 7% spandex, there is plenty of stretch -- the choice of sizes means you don't have to live with the myth that the same leggings that fit a 4'10", 80 pound woman will also fit a 5'11", 175 pound woman equally well. I am 5'9" tall and 178 lbs. I bought the Queen size because my legs are long (inseam 33") and heavy. The latter is a bummer, but it's reality. I probably could wear a L/XL, but I am MUCH happier with the Queen size for the extra room - no pulling them up all the time!

These are SO soft on the inside! They have a dual seam on the back (see the photo w/zoom), but if you wear them with a long shirt, etc., it doesn't show. It's not noticeable, anyway -- and besides, no one should be looking at your butt that closely!

Unless you are wearing these stretched to their max, you cannot see underwear, etc. through them -- not even granny white undies. I guess the moral is to buy the right size, and you'll be fine. ;-)

I washed my legging in the washing machine - in a hosiery bag - hung them up to dry. They came out PERFECTLY. Now that we are having rain mixed with snow, thunder & lightning, gropple (that styrofoam snow), sleet, and all kinds of nasty weather -- along with 60 mph winds -- I'm wearing and washing them a lot. I may even need to buy more of them when my husband isn't looking. See why they're an 11 for me?
11 comment| 162 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 18, 2014
They don't show u in the picture the stitching around the crotch and butt area which is a bit unattractive. They are also shiny, not cloth looking. Picture posted of the front, it's like that on the back as well. Wouldn't wear them in public.
review image
55 comments| 167 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 1, 2015
The inside is softer than I could have imaged the outside has a sheen as stated. I am ordering the other colors. Note that mine had no smell and yes they have seams that are meant to be covered. These are not pants lol
review image
on November 18, 2013
I can barely tell if these are fleece lined or not. They're itchy and have a terrible chemical smell that hasn't gone away even after multiple washes. Material rips easily.
on December 13, 2013
I was thrilled to find these pants and then...
#1 I couldn't get the smell out. It smelled like gasoline as soon as I opened the package.
#2 After washing them THREE times to get the smell out, I can still smell this horrible odor; it is not as strong, but it's still there. The sizing is way off. I weigh 150# and I can hardly get them on.
I wish I could return them, but there was NO packing slip in the packages. I ordered two pair and they came in separate packages and there was NO packing slip in either box. These did NOT come directly from amazon or I would contact them in this regard.
I am really bummed!!!!!!!!
on December 5, 2012
I bought these becuase they were supposed to be fleece-lined and I thought would keep me warm. They are so thin that they are almost see-through. Not a good buy!
on December 8, 2014
These leggins had a lot of different reviews and opinions. I eventually decided to try them because they were long enough for me. I ordered the L/XL. I am 5.4 and typically wear a size 12. I have a 32 inch inseam. For me, many leggins come out as capris. The first thing I noticed is that the leggins have a slightly shiny appearance due to the amount of spandex in them. This is not a bad thing, however if this is a look that bothers you, then these may not be the choice for you. The interior of the leggins has a fur like appearance instead of fleece. They are long enough for my legs and there is extra. The legs end in cuffs and a thinner piece of fabric that you can pull onto your heel or leave around your ankle. My ankle is 10 3/4 inches and the cuffs are not too tight. I really like the heel thing. It makes it very easy to put on socks/boots without pushing the bottom of the leggins up. I can not feel the piece of fabric at all (not like leggins with stirrups or boot straps). The fabric is opaque across all areas of the leg, thigh and bottom. These are high waisted leggins on me. The ribbed waistband is about 2.5 inches wide and does not roll when I bend over.
In front and back these leggins have odd seems that are reminiscent of toddler tights. ( two seams in front - about 3 inches to the right and left of your belly button and two seams in the back - right across the middle of each cheek). I was really prepared to hate this, but I don't and here is why:
I would typically pick something with a center rear seam because I like the way it accentuates the rear curves. I buy leggins to wear with tunics and dresses so there is no one who is going to see the difference anyway. The seam location is rendered irrelevant.
All of the seams are flat lock stitched. They have a very low profile. I sit in a chair all day and they do not cut into my rear. Again, the odd seam location does not make a difference.
The seams thru the crotch are right at the crease of your leg. This is much more comfortable than a central seam and not as bulky. Less bulk means these are more comfortable under another pair of pants as a thermal layer. These two things are unexpectedly great.
I am really excited to wear these this winter!
on October 30, 2012
I thought that I was ordering fleece lined leggings. It must be the thinnest fleece in the world because to me these were nothing more than a pair of tights without feet. Not what I expected, I returned them
on January 12, 2015
I'm a thin person, 5'8 125 lbs. I bought the small medium because at that time there was no weight suggestion. I think it's helpful that they provided that going forward. However, they are nice and thick with THICK fur on the inside. They are shiny and remind me more of something that a football player would wear. I agree with another poster that I wouldn't wear these in public. But I'm sure I can find some good use for them under clothing when I go out for photoshoots. They did not have a chemical smell that I noticed, but the black wore off onto my socks - so wash them before wearing. They are incredibly thick and warm in my opinion - I've never seen anything like these really. Actual thick fur on the inside.
on October 28, 2012
I am 5'4" and 128 pounds, the small/medium size fits just right - the leggings are very stretchy and not tight at all, and they hug my body very well! They are also thick and have very soft linings inside, so good for colder days! The washing instruction is that they have to be washed in cold water by hand, so I certainly won't toss them into the washer and dryer. I really love these leggings as they are fashionable, affordable and comfy!
22 comments| 144 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse