Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on September 20, 2016
It was a tad bit bigger than expected but other than that absolutely fantastic! It is very nice quality and I would totally recommend.
review image
4 helpful votes
5 helpful votes
on March 8, 2017
I saw someone wearing this jacket when I went to watch Logan. I decided I had to have one so during the previews I sat there and ordered my jacket. Got here within two days, it fits a little larger than I expected (I like my jackets baggy anyway) but it's super comfy, it's warm, and I'm 100% in love with this jacket.
review image
2 helpful votes
3 helpful votes
on June 2, 2016
Arrived in time for us to watch Captain America: Civil War (wife is Team Iron Man). Feels much nicer than expected, plenty warm for a movie theater, is of reasonable quality (not thread bare, not something that I feel will fall apart after light wear or washing, but not something I'd fight zombies in). We ordered it in large, fits me a bit loose (which is how I like and expect hoodies to fit) and makes her look silly (she likes to wear my hoodies, even though this is actually hers).
on October 7, 2015
This is sweater is AMAZING!! Not only for boys but for girls as well!! I'm at 5'5 in height and weight about 135 and I ordered a medium thinking the small wouldn't fit me. The medium was a perfect fit!!! I love the material and its perfect to wear a sweater under it as well!
2 helpful votes
3 helpful votes
on July 17, 2017
I'm really happy with this hoodie! It came in fast and is made of better quality material than I was expecting. My family loves it and I can't wait until its cold enough outside to wear it outside.
on February 4, 2017
This I would recommend you if you love Ironman get this
on November 30, 2014
Boy I sure made the right decision to purchase this sweater!

Not only do I love Iron man, I've always wanted to go in style in the winter since winter is one of my favorite seasons. Cause of all the fashionable sweaters they make such as this one. As soon as it came to me the next day and I tried it on, man it was warm and toasty in the inside and the hood part looked hella cool to since it was the head design. So if you're a Marvel fan and you happen to like Iron man as well, then Buy this! Trust me You're gonna like the way you look in it, I guarantee it! :)
on October 15, 2016
Better craftsmanship than I expected, although the material isn't as thick and plush as I would have liked. After reading prior reviews, I was worried that the small hoodie that I ordered would be too small for me. On the contrary, it fit perfectly. I'm not sure what others intended when they said that it runs smaller than normal sizing.
on February 13, 2016
I really do like it, I bought it for myself (small female) so it ended up being a bit baggy, which is to be expected. The hoodie is great, the color stitching is great but some of the smaller stitching started coming loose but nothing extreme. Great hoodie, gotten lots of compliments on it.
on July 21, 2015
My 13 year old son loves Iron Man. I got this for him for Christmas and he has wore it everywhere. He really does not like to wear coats, jackets, or hoodies but he loved this one. He would always get mad when I had to wash it cause he was worried he wouldn't have anything to wear. Overall, this was a great hoodie.
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.