Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Wonder Woman now available on Blu-ray, 3D, and 4K Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 171 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 177 reviews
on October 5, 2013
Let me start by saying this is the coolest, most awesome, radical, sweatshirt you will ever buy. Any of the cons I am now going to talk about aren't really reasons not to buy just annoyances you may want to be aware of before purchasing.

Pros: It's a Boba Fett sweatshirt that you can zip up over your head and see out of. Pretty comfortable and can keep you quite warm with the hood on. Not too heavy, not too light.

Cons: Sizes run small; I wear medium (snug fitting) to large (kinda baggy, kinda..) sweatshirts. I'm 6'1" average build. I had to return and buy an XL. It fits very nicely as an XL so I recommend buying a size up than what you normally get.
The thing was designed for people who do not have a neck. With the hood zipped up you are supposed to be able to see out of black mesh fabric. You can but it requires some awkward positioning of your face in the hood. With the hood worn comfortably the location to see out of was located at my teeth / mouth level. To see out of it I had to pull the hood up and back. This creates a weird strain on your face as you must push out your chin to keep the hood from sliding forward and covering your eyes again.

But!! Despite the cons I am willing to deal with that because it is just so awesome I'd rather have it then not. I'm sure that I can find someone to help me modify it by maybe adding some additional material to make wear better. Plus, it's like $50 so you can pretend you are the coolest bounty hunter in the empire. What's better than that?!
55 comments| 16 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 23, 2013
I purchased this hoodie as a gift for my husband. We like to encourage each other's geekiness. He's been wearing this thing ever since. He loves how comfortable it feels, how warm it is, and it features the armor of his favourite Star Wars character. You just can't beat it! He's wanted one of these for years, and now he has me to thank for it. ;)

I purchased this hoodie in XL. My husband is 6'4" with a lean build, around 190-200 lbs. It's loose enough to be comfortable but snug enough not to look like he's swimming in it (in other words, it fits just right). The length is perfect, which is surprising for something that's 'average' as opposed to 'Tall'.

It did arrive with a handful of loose threads around the detailing, but those burned off easily with a lighter.

My husband can zip the hood up, but in order to see properly, he has to tuck his neck down and torque his head a bit since the eye mesh is a bit low. It's not really something you'd wear around town with the hood zipped up, but it is fun to goof around with friends.

Overall, my husband is in love with this hoodie and even more in love with me for buying it for him. It was also twenty bucks cheaper than I've ever seen it. Hehe. ;)
on December 29, 2014
Product shows it comes in an XXL Large, but when it arrived tag reads Men's Large. Rather than return original and be left with no gift, I ordered another one in XXL just in case I made the error the first time. I did not, the second product arrived as a Men's Large as well. When opened on Christmas and worn, it fit, but not as loose as expected. I will now need to return one of the products. Recipient liked the product, but labeling should be changed to reflect correct sizing.
on December 25, 2013
This hoodie is great; the details are actually embroidered, not just silk-screened, so definitely worth the price. It's a nice weight, and it fits my husband nicely; he usually wears and XL and this XL fits just as well as any others - doesn't seem to run too small or too large. Sleeve length is nice, I often find XL's are big around but don't give added length in torso or sleeve but this one fits nicely. The only thing that's slightly awkward is the way it zips all the way up the hood - you can't really wear this as a regular hoodie, because the hood functions as a sort of mask. The awesomeness of it makes up for any inconvenience, though. Overall I would definitely order it again and feel confident that it was money well spent quality wise.
on June 18, 2016
Purchased this is a gift, the recipient loved it and has worn it often over the last year or so. Holds up well to washing and general wear and tear. A medium fit well, and his size is roughly 5'8" ~160lbs. The full face hood zip up is obviously a little awkward in shape, but still looks cool and is easy to see through (nice on cold days, too). Really comfortable material as well! Great buy for a star wars fan.
on December 15, 2014
This hoodie looks really cool, and fits pretty much as I expected.
Most of the graphics are actually embroidered, not stickers/vinyl, so the quality is nice. However, it's thin and lightweight, so don't expect it to keep you warm or anything. Also, the hood is very small, so if you try to zip it all the way up (to "create" the helmet) it's very, very snug.

Looks really cool though, and that's the main reason I got it!
on March 18, 2017
my son orered it
on October 8, 2013
Medium runs true to size.

Zipper goes all the way up through the hoodie to make a mask. Quality is fine. However, I felt like I overpaid for this item because walmart sells very similar licensed zip hoodies (Darth Vader, Iron Man, Wolverine, Captain America, Ninja Turtles) for $18.

I bought the Darth Vader hoodie from walmart to compare quality with this Boba Hoodie and found out that the Boba Hoodie has stitched graphics while the Darth Vader walmart hoodie is screen printed for the most part...but still looked comparable and is $40 cheaper!

I bought this hoodie as a gift for my cousin and he loved it! That's what mattered the most.
on August 16, 2017
So so
on July 24, 2017
son loved them.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.