Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 13 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 13 reviews
on September 19, 2014
This shirt was a little big on me, but only because I am very small! I tried to shrink it a little before I wore it, but it's nice! Sadly it didn't bring us luck to win the World Cup, but I still wear it even after our embarrassing loss!
on November 10, 2016
Based on the online comments I read, I ordered a size up from my normal. It fits great! Good quality shirt and print.
on August 22, 2016
Nice print and dye job, but not a high quality T. Not quite worth the money, but I needed one quickly.
on January 21, 2016
Great quality, fast shipping, good price... I ordered larger than I normally wear figuring it would be slightly too small... I was right!
on August 29, 2017
Nice shirt!
on March 5, 2014
This isn't a very high-quality screen printed t-shirt. The words were a little fuzzy, as are the borders between the colors. And it's very thin shirt.
on November 28, 2016
Nice shirt.
on July 27, 2014
I like the Brazilian flag, so I wanted to have a T-shirt of the Brazilian flag. I finally found one at Amazon.com the way I wanted. I am very happy that I have a Brazilian flag T-shirt.
on June 25, 2016
Fit perfectly and nice quality
on May 3, 2016
Good fit, but don't dry it!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.