Your Garage Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning Landline Landline Landline  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 96 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 103 reviews
on July 25, 2015
Best netbook on the market! Solid, rugged and inexpensive. I'm a frequent traveler and the size of this netbook (10" screen) allows me to keep it in my travel bag rather than pull it out every time at the airport security. It's a thick netbook, but that's what helps make it solid.

It's not for gamers. It's a great computer for email, websurfing, webshopping and such. The keyboard is large for a netbook and I love it 10X more than my first netbook ASUS EEE PC, again, used for traveling. Battery life is good; about 3 hours of use or all day just sitting closed up, but on.

My first Latitude 2120 (no camera) was bought used last February for about $100. Not bad for a computer that was once priced at over $600.

After several months of heavy usage, the connection to the screen began to wear where I'd have to jostle it to get it to light up. I loved the computer so much not only did I buy a second, but because these are used machines and no longer made by Dell, I bought two.

Now using the second one. On this one, the keyboard has a weak-spot in the top middle and is more sensitive to fat palms touching the touchpad. I use a wireless mouse, so maybe I should just turn off the computer touchpad.
on August 30, 2016
Perfect computer for the price.
I bought mine as a refurbished. Windows 7 pro. Very portable. Great Battery life, About 4 hours. Connects effortlessly to the wi-fi. a lil slow for Streaming Media. Poor speakers, but that is common for a Pre 2010 mini laptop.
I love the VGA Out, so I can plug in to my 55 inch HDTV / Monitor Combo.
I have 2 issues, which are bearable for the price.
1) I can not set my own background, maybe administrative features. I spent hours trying to figure that out.
2) New video, music files, etc. could not be saved to the Library. I made separate folders. 1 for music, 1 for video. That works out.
VINE VOICEon September 30, 2016
I purchased this computer for two primary purposes: Basic video editing, and ability to compose articles for my blog.
The laptop itself has a nifty rubber texture, which feels quality and prevents stupid little scratches.
The screen has a quality look, and appears to be rich in display.
The dual core atom processor has always been a favorite of mine, although rather dated by today's standards.
Slightly sad that the computer didn't come with Microsoft office, but open office is freely available.

Overall, highly recommended!
on August 27, 2015
VERY satisfied! This Netbook is GREAT and was shipped very quickly. Dell Latitude 2120 Laptop, Intel 1.5ghz 2gb Ram 250gb Hdd, 10.1" I may order a second one!
on September 13, 2016
I just got my little laptop on Saturday, 9/10/16, and already I am in love with it, despite not getting the correct system that was advertised in the listing! I was supposed to have received a computer with 2 GBs of RAM, as well as a 250GB hard drive. The system I have been playing on for a few days has only 1GBs of RAM, and an 80 GB hard drive. I have contacted the seller, and they are working to try and get things right, and at this point I have no need to worry about that. Like I said, however, I was already in love even when I found this information out! The first thing I fell in love with was the size. It was perfect. I had wanted something a little on the smaller side, and this one did not disappoint! It is also very lightweight as well, one thing I was not expecting from the pictures or even when I saw it in person for the first time. It has a very rugged look to it, and that is the 2nd thing I fell in love with. The exterior has this rubbery coating, which makes it feel like it could really take a beating if it had to. I also like that because I am not the sturdiest person on the planet, I can be a clutz, so this seemed perfect for me to be able to hold onto it very well. Straight out of the box, I turned it on, and it fired right up, ready to go. This is before I even discovered the memory or extra hard drive that I was missing. And really, because this machine I think can run on anything almost, I probably would not have discovered them until my Mom pointed it out to me! So, if you are wondering whether or not this computer is up to the challenge, I can say that yes, even with only 1GB of RAM and an 80 gb hard drive, it did not disappoint me at all! Of course, I want what I paid for, so I WILL be getting the extra RAM and a new hard drive, but I just had to come and sing some praises for this little guy. It has exceeded my expectations 100%!! I will have to come back and do an updated review once I get the little guy all upgraded and see what it can really do! LOL... To be continued I suppose......
review image review image
on August 17, 2015
I'm very satisfied with my purchase, the seller is awesome, and the computer is great. Shipping was very fast! Thank you sooo much.
on September 25, 2016
Bought this for my gf to use for school. Has been working great and the battery holds a good change. Very happy with this purchase.
on October 11, 2016
The internal speakers don't work, and the hard drive was half the size as advertised. But for $90 it's a great deal.
on August 22, 2016
The product launched in 2011 with $500 plus price tag, now it's less than$80 with shipping cost, with MS Office included. Thank you Walner35. Normally I wont buy a used laptop, but with the big name of Dell Latitude with its superior quality which is rare nowadays in this price range, plus such a bargain price I will no hesitate recommending a try
on January 17, 2016
I got one of these yesterday and turned it on and it works great. It had Windows 7 on it but I wanted to put Ubuntu on it. So I put Ubuntu on it and it works great. This laptop is a great deal and I would buy one again.