Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 29, 2015
The item delivered looks nothing like this bow. Yes, it IS a small boy's bowtie, however the color is a MUCH darker shade of teal than pictured. Since I needed one the same exact color as what is pictured I had to run out to multiple stores and try to find the right color which was difficult (obviously the reason I ordered this one in the first place, finding the right color was hard).

Definitely disappointing. I would've returned the item, but the hassle (and I'm sure, the cost) of shipping it back wasn't worth the few dollars I spent buying it.
on June 24, 2014
I ordered this for my son 18 months. There is nothing wrong with the tie. It is good quality, but the color is different from what shows on the computer (too be expected though). It is more light blue.
Is not turquoise, is not tiffany blue :(
on December 31, 2014
It was NOT Tiffany Blue, it was turquoise.... very disappointed with color and misleading color label. The size was good.....I ended up covering it with the correct Tiffany blue fabric.
on September 24, 2015
We decided to have our boys wear bow ties for our family pictures. It fits both my 4 month old and 6 yr old BUT I ordered tiffany blue and received baby blue bows. Color match is way off. Don't wasye your money in shipping!!!
on January 8, 2015
It was not Tiffany blue at all. Not happy with it.
on April 26, 2015
Very disappointed. For the price I didn't expect the best quality but the color was nothing like what was shown.
on September 12, 2016
not Tiffany blue i am returning them. the quality seems ok but the colors are not true at all.
on June 3, 2014
I ordered this for my son to wear for my sister-in-law's upcoming wedding. There is nothing wrong with the tie. It is good quality, but the color is a little different from what shows on the computer (too be expected though). It is more turquoise than tiffany blue.
on February 4, 2017
This fits great on a Brittany Spaniel.
on May 28, 2014
Horrible experience! The color of the bows were not Tiffany blue. I tried to return and they weren't helpful. Extremely un-satisfied with product.