Salon Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition $99.99. Limited-time offer. All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 13, 2014
I bought them for my son who is 6'5". it's a nightmare finding clothes that fit for a reasonable price. But these hit just the knee of his long legs.
on May 6, 2014
I have loved Dungarees for as long as I can remember. I finally wore out a pair that I have had for about a decade.... They were size 32.

Hopped on Amazon, found these, gave them a shot. Perfect fit right out of the bag.

Pros :
Consistent fit
Light
Comfortable
Not too long, not too short

Cons:
Legs a little narrow (on this model) and would probably be BETTER for someone with narrower calves..... That said I love them anyway
Material is not up to par thickness wise with the pair I bought a decade ago. Definitely thinner... but such is life.
on March 20, 2015
I've finally found cargo shorts made with enough material that you know they are a quality item. I've bought several brands of cargo shorts on amazon, and they all seemed somewhat flimsy. The material very thin. These Lee messengers have a good, substantial feel to them and fit quite well, falling below the knee, which I really like. I also really like the snap and zipper closures for the pockets instead of the ever popular velcro, which stops working well after a few cycles in the wash and the lint that inevitably builds up on the velcro.
I've already ordered a second pair and with warmer weather on the way, they will be getting a great deal of use.
on June 16, 2016
I love these shorts, and so does my husband. I got myself a couple of pairs of them for working in the yard and especially for having my camera and cell phone safely zipped into my pockets when we take the dogs on a walk at a creek or park. Lots of roomy pockets with really secure-feeling zippers. I got a pair for my husband, and he loves them enough that we're going to begin slowly replacing his old beat-up cargo shorts with this kind.
on July 24, 2015
Bought these shorts for my 6 foot son. He will only wear shorts so I am always try to find shorts that go past the knees. These shorts go past the knee cap. Fits perfect.
on May 15, 2016
These shorts are exactly what I needed. I am 6'6" and sort of lanky, so the extra length suits me. The quality seems very good, but I haven't exactly put em' through the wringer, having only worn them a few times. They are actually a bit larger in the waist than I needed so I'm ordering another pair. I'm not sure if they run large or if I am shrinking, haha.
on April 23, 2015
They arrived very wrinkled, even more so than you can really make out in my photo. I don't want to face the prospect of ironing them thoroughly every time I want to wear them. I ordered Rock Salt, which looks white in their picture, but as my photo shows they turned out to have a distinctly yellow tint. They also don't have those strands coming off the bottom like in the picture. That's not very important to me, but I don't appreciate the misrepresentation. Furthermore, the front pockets are nice and deep, but the openings are uncomfortably small, which is just poor design. As for the fit, it's quite shrewd for there to be no pictures from the side, because then you might be able to tell how baggy and unflattering they are.
review image
on November 11, 2016
Very long. 14" probably. 6'2" young man wants his shouts "below the knee". He normally wears size 34 length pants. These are at the middle of his knee or just below the knee for him. Long pockets.

Nice material. Well-made. Would buy again.
on August 14, 2015
Great fit. Wish I could find more.
on June 30, 2015
My husband likes this length short and got several pair.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.