Your Garage Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 39 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 40 reviews
on December 4, 2014
Definitely a N3DS from the Latin American market, since the seal on the bottom of the system, as well as the manuals, etc. are all in Spanish and Portuguese. Was a little concerned at first, because I'm not sure how this could affect my gameplay, etc., but so far it seems to be working just fine with my North American games. As of now, I am keeping the system, but if it presents any problems, I may return it.
Photo to show the Anatel (apparently this seal is present on authentic systems in Brazil) according to this http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/latam/en/retail.jsp
From the research I've done, I would say the system is authentic. I have already set it up and it is working just fine; looks exactly like my brother's North American N3DS. If any issues come up, I may return it, but as of now, I am satisfied.
review image
on September 4, 2015
Works great! And I got it earlier than the estimated arrival date, the only thing was that it did not come with a stylus and the previous owners information was still on the device(which isn't a big deal)
on December 24, 2015
I got this item from Top dollar pawn and the system was damaged when I got it. In their description, it said nothing about how it doesn't read the games.
on June 16, 2015
I bought this for my granddaughter and she loves it as long as she's pleased so am I. The stylus needs to be replaced though because it fell out.
on August 7, 2015
It works well! It does take a while to load when it first turns on though.
on May 30, 2017
My niece loves her game in pink.
on July 6, 2017
came in very nice condition. thank you so much!
on February 7, 2016
came in perfect condition! It came with everything it said it did however it was missing the charging doc but that didn't bother me at all
on February 21, 2016
Great improvement over the DS, love the new controls. Has trouble with the shop and wifi sometimes.
on July 18, 2015
granddaughter was so excited when she recieved it

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.