Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Book House Cleaning biglittlelies biglittlelies biglittlelies  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now STEM

Showing 1-10 of 107 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 146 reviews
on March 3, 2017
First, the good: These are BEAUTIFUL in the Navy patent leather. The color is just gorgeous! Very dark, almost black looking until the light hits it just right and then you see this really amazing sapphire blue color! I just love it. They seem really well made and aren't so high that I can't walk in them, but high enough to look really good. BUT (here's the bad) I'm always a size 8, so I originally ordered a size 8. Gap at the back of the heel. Ugh!! So I ordered the 7.5, crossing my fingers that these beauties would fit just right. Got them today and while they fit, they are just a tad too tight. So didn't work out for me, but maybe if you are on the larger side of the sizes this could work for you.
on April 5, 2016
Nice shoes but run somewhat narrow and small. I had to Return them! I'm frustrated that back in 2012/2013 when I bought the patent leather shoes (scripted I t logo), the 11M fit perfectly. The new blue suede shoe (printed I ) in 11 is much narrower. Could it be a design flaw or manufacturer error. M shoes should fit like M not AA. I ordered from 6PM shoes through Amazon. I guess I'll keep shopping for the right navy blue suede pumps.
review image review image
on March 21, 2017
This is my second pair of the identical pair. I bought the first pair at Macy's and paid $120. it fits so perfectly. The shape is so elegant and the simple style goes with jeans and dress and any color. I loved them. Cross my heart it is 10 times better than the Ferrogamo which I paid $690 before tax!
so when I lost them in a hotel (I forgot to pack them in), I immediately shopped on line for a substitute. It came in very quickly and fits perfectly just as my last pair. Love it
on March 18, 2017
OMG these Ivanka Trump Women's Janie Dress Pump, Navy are so amazing. They are so comfortable. I so love Ivanka Trump shoes. They are THE BEST!!!
review image review image review image review image review image
on March 2, 2017
Beautiful shoe and comfortable for the most part. They fit true to size but there is something about the fit that is a tab bit off for me. Not too small, not too big but almost like they are too wide in the middle of the shoe but it could be the shape of my foot. I do recommend these.
on March 3, 2017
I have never been able to wear high heels--always felt unstable or uncomfortable, but these are gorgeous and super comfortable! I have a wide foot so I size up by 1/2, and the shoes fit perfectly. I cannot believe that they don't pinch my toes, and although I was afraid of the height of the heel, they are comfortable and I can walk in them as well as I can in a lower heel.

There is cushioning under the ball of the foot, so it feels like a dream. I can't believe I waited so long to try these. Thanks to the boycott mean girls, I decided to check these out, and I'm so glad I did. These will now be my go-to heels. Thank you, Ivanka Trump!
on March 19, 2017
I love the shoes. They are the perfect color of nude for me(I don't look I'll!). They are also sooo comfortable. I don't mind wearing them every day.
on March 3, 2017
Very comfortable shoe. Seemed to fit my wider foot well. Would not hesitate to purchase again.
on August 22, 2016
The shoes are very nice but they run almost a full size too small. I sent them back, couldn't even get them on my feet.
on March 14, 2017
I have the Black and the Grey/black plaid. They are comfortable and have very nice lines. The height is perfect with the round toe.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.