Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Gifts for Dad Shop Popular Services twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 37 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 38 reviews
on November 28, 2014
These really do look good and are some of the nicest looking underwear I've owned, but they ride like the wind! Seriously, they get up into places I didn't know I had. A few other reviewers said the same thing. I don't think I'll buy this brand again just because comfort is more important than looks.
on December 6, 2013
Pricey but excellent quality. Holds up to washing machine/dryer. Shrank a little but my girlfriend likes the way they look on me. they ride up a bit on the buttocks (cheeky style I think is the term for women's underwear like this). Pleased with the purchase.
on April 26, 2014
Yes! Do you want to look hot? I am fair down there:p and these give off a nice tight look and show my front and back assets well! I own lots of them and almost the whole collection! Recommend 100% DO IT! :)
on May 6, 2014
this is relatively expensive but it is the best i have ever bought very comfortable. highly recommended. The band around the waist is little thick ... but over all great underwear.
on October 31, 2016
very confortable
on October 8, 2014
My husband absolutely loves the fit. They are comfortable, breath well, and last long. We got rid of all his old Hanes boxer briefs and bought all boxer breif trucks!
on October 14, 2014
Diesel size large is basically a small compared to CK, Hilfiger, Jockey, etc. If you are normally a large, I would definitely recommend ordering an XL at least.
on October 2, 2013
I got these for my husband. He said they fit great and are very comfortable- a little shorter than he's used to. I think they are hot! He can expect to receive a few more pairs for Christmas :)
on February 26, 2014
Bought these and was not sure what I would be getting. They are very, very comfortable. They don't stretch out after a few hours and they hold everything in place.
on December 14, 2013
I've tried many other brands' boxer pants in the past. And ever since I bought this, I've only been buying this over and over. DIESEL makes very comfortable underwear.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.