Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning kidsevergreen kidsevergreen kidsevergreen  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 20 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 23 reviews
on February 7, 2013
Runs online games like Guild wars 2 & Star Wars old republic like a pro. Great buy for the money. If I had one complaint it would be the graphics card is on the lower end but still runs these online games I've mentioned on high setting VERY smoothly. But if your like me & can't spend $1,200 for a gaming PC this is definitely the one to get. The case is very roomy & ventilated. Easiest case I've ever had to work with when its time to upgrade components. If you've had Desktops before but never a gaming PC be prepared to make room for a somewhat larger case.
on December 14, 2012
This system is perfect for those that want to jump into modern games (medium graphics setting for most new games) and provides a good base for upgrading in the future. The i3 processor is to be expected for its price. The graphics card included is actually quite nice, again for the price of the system.

The only problem I had is that the mouse that was included does not work. I've tried it with multiple computers, but it's just dead.
on March 28, 2013
This was a big step up from my old Dell.
I played WOW on my old system and playing it on this is a world of difference. Set up was easy and everything works.
The only problem I had was trying to activate Windows 8. The key wasn't right and I had a little trouble getting that fixed.
All in all I would recommend this system to anyone.
I want to thank Amazon for their service.
on December 30, 2012
I had been researching computer deals for several months leading up to my purchase in early December. When I saw this deal for $509.99 with NO TAX and FREE Shipping...I jumped on it. It arrived in 2 days (thanks Amazon Prime) and it has performed awesomely ever since ! Quality components (ASUS, MSI, intel, etc), great price, awesome performance...what's not to like.
on December 9, 2012
The computer has been turning of since it arrived. It's plugged into a strip I've tried it directly into the wall same thing happened. The prossesor is slanted there is a wire hanging above it also towards the back their is another wire not plugged in but looks tied to a wire that is. I'm new to gaming computers so don't be to harsh if it is some thing as simple as I need a power converter.
if I need to I can send a picture.
on February 1, 2013
I just received this product so bare with me for now as my description may be bleak. However, I would like to describe the shipment arrival which was carefully packed and sturdy for long distances. Fired up on the first try and the Windows installment was very smooth. Updates for Windows and the video card were simple and everything installed properly. I do enjoy Windows 8 and think this was a great purchase overall, but the video card is lackluster.

The video card is very weak for a gaming computer. The processor, ram, and hard drive all have great standards for average-advanced PC gaming. If you're going to purchase this PC I recommend you purchase a better video card. The GT610 is only good for minimul PC use such as watching movies and web surfing... I primarily play WoW and with the video card drivers updated and clean it still is only running 34 FPS on the, "Good," setting. Although a custom setting still produces the same frame rate.

If there are any problems within 30 days I'll be sure to update.
77 comments| 4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 22, 2013
My brother is a "gamer" so to speak and needs a good computer that can handle a lot of memory, hard drive, graphics, etc. This computer has exceeded expectations completely! Excellent computer, and great price!
on December 26, 2012
Great PC for the money. Perfomance is very good, no unnecessary software.

The fans included in the system are very loud. The case is also not very sturdy so I question the overall quality of the components.
on March 20, 2013
works great,but somethingt happened 2 months later.was told only have 30 day guarentee.
had to pay 100 to have the operating system re installed
on March 15, 2013
when I got the computer I hooked it up and blammo worked out the gate took about an hour for everything to download and setup (prolly because im a computer dummy lol) but anyhow it worked and not to horribly either with stock componants but I noticed when I downloaded wow and started playing the aftermarket stock card that came with it did soso but before I could put my gigabyte 5670 in I had to upgrade my power supply to atleast 450w but I went 500w just in case then I installed my card and now I run wow in hd with ultra settings minus shadow and sunshafts I average 50 to 60 fps in major citys and in raids 10 man 60 to 70 mostly but on 25 man I run about 40 to 50fps with some exceptions on certain bosses 1 boss fight in a raid and only 1 for some reason I get a weird lag not sure if its the processor or the card trying to keep up but so far its only been 1 boss in 1 particular instance that does and noothers so over all I say I am pleased im about to buy another set 8gig ram to see if it helps ill let you know but as of right now im happy for what I got for the money and have only put an additional 70 dollars or so on psu and now prolly 60 to 80 dollars for new ram sticks

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.