Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 148 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 163 reviews
on January 8, 2014
I'm a size 10/12 woman, about 5 feet tall, and have a B cup chest. This bra didn't push me up in any discernible way, although the padding slightly enhanced my size when compared to an unlined bra. The cups were entirely too far apart for me, and I think the center gore needs to be significantly stronger in order to successfully enhance your cleavage. This wore exactly like any other bra for me, which was fine enough, but not what I was looking for when I purchased this.

I'll be returning mine, because I found the back closure to be incredibly uncomfortable. I could feel the hooks digging into me the entire time I was wearing it. It's attractive enough, I guess, but that wasn't reason enough for me to keep it.
on May 8, 2014
I have a small frame and usually don't fill an A cup without the top of a bra poking out and becoming see-through texturally through my clothing. Vassarette's fit is perfect for my body type. I bought several of these bras years ago at Walmart and they have held up for almost 10 years now with very little indication of daily wear. I wanted to expand my collection and get rid of other bras that just aren't a good fit, so I bought three more recently on Amazon. The fit is a little tighter than my previous purchase upon first wear. Even when the others were new, I could use the smallest clasp. These are tight on that fitting, so I use the middle one. I haven't changed weight, so unless my chest expanded without me realizing it, the cut is just slightly different. However, this has no effect on the cup fit, and I'm sure that as the fabric stretches over time, I will still have room to adjust accordingly. Excellent product, especially when compared to more expensive products (i.e. Victoria's Secret) that just won't work for me.
on March 13, 2017
It's my new "favorite" bra!! I will definitely be buying more of this brand/ style
on December 29, 2016
Love this bra! Gives a nice shape under shirts unlike some other bras. Nice subtle lift and very comfortable.
on April 2, 2017
Yes! This bra is so cute. Affordable and durable. Just do yourself a favor and buy it
on May 11, 2017
Cute but it runs fairly small. Think one or better two band sizes more than your usual size.
on June 11, 2016
Seriously my favorite bras! It is the most comforatble and has just enough coverage so nipple are not protruding and thin enough that the padding doesn't give your boobs that major pushed up over boob flow age. I'm a 36c and the bra is true to fit!!!
on April 13, 2017
Fits perfectly and is quite comfortable. I was worried about ordering a bra online without trying it on, but it was exactly the size it claimed to be.
on January 11, 2017
This bra fits perfectly and is very pretty. Gives me just enough push up
on April 4, 2017
Great service, fast shipping. Pretty bra, but I think it runs small.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.