Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18PP_gno

on March 31, 2014
I am extremely disappointed in this swimsuit. I am a size 8 and the size 8 was way too tight so I returned that and ordered the size 10. The size 10 is decently easy to put on and off but its looser than expected in the chest area. I am a 32DD and there is no support for chest and I have to continuously adjust the straps and pull them back after every lapse. There is no other way to adjust the straps. Also the "speedo" logo peeled off the second time I used it. This is more of a swimsuit to use sitting in the jacuzzi but if you intend to swim with it, I would recommend looking elsewhere, such as TYR which has cheaper priced and better swimsuits.
on September 27, 2016
I have managed to swim regularly with this suit which looks great. BUT (there are 2) I didn't like the bra pads inserted and had to slit the lining and take them out as they kept changing position. Without them the suit looks just as fine and feels better. Secondly you can't get this suit on if you are already wet (some pools require you to take a shower before getting into swimwear) because of the tight inner sheath material. As you can't always go to the pool with your suit already on you need to check your pool's regulations, or dry yourself completely to put on the suit. I put 'somewhat small' because at first the suit was very tight, which isn't good for shoulders if you do the crawl, but now that I've kept swimming (and has suit stretched too?) it slips on easily. Overall, very happy with it and would like another color.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 22, 2016
absolutely absolutely order up at least one size. i wear smalls in most clothes, for this i hedged my bets and ordered a medium... it fits, but not as well as a large probably would! the cut of the top is especially great, i never feel like i'm at risk of flashing the people around me - it's modest without being unflattering. i recommend this suit for sure, just be certain to order up a size (or sizes); at least when i bought it in june-ish of 2016, they were running small.
on April 21, 2017
Horrible product!! I cared for this swimsuit as instructed and 7 months later the lining is full of holes. The outside is polyester but the lining is made of a fabric that could not even withstand weekly use over 7 months. The Speedo logo fell off within 2 months and the leg arm holes irritated my skin like no suit I have ever owned. I will never spend the money on a Speedo again.
on August 12, 2014
Not flattering at all. Shirring does not flatter tummy area, actually allows it to stick out more while rest of you feels like a sausage in a casing since the suit is so tight. Maybe this would loosen up in time but I'm not sure it would before it rips with all the tugging it takes to get on. 5'7", 150#
on June 1, 2013
I am about 5'4", 110-115 lbs. I didn't know if I would be a 6 or an 8 and if I wanted the teal or navy. So I bought one of each size in either color. First off, the teal has more green in it, making it more of a turquoise than blue teal shown in the picture (the flat blue/green it actually is is not a color I am fond of, especially since there is so much of it on the backside without any cute pattern or design).
Both fit pretty well. The 6 was a little tighter, which is good for swimming, but just wearing it, felt like it was pulling my shoulders down and making my back hunch over. Also, the material kept sliding up my backside. The 8 was a little looser and the strap slid if I moved my shoulders, but it wasn't making me a hunch back. So it was a tough decision.
Also, a major deciding factor was the technicality of the physical composition. Both were labeled as "endurance plus", but only the size 8 had it written on the hip. The lining of size 8 was different, the removable cups of the 8 were not as thick (which made for an awkward compression on the boobs where the ruching seams are), and the entire hydro bra in general was completely different between the 2 sizes. Now, I don't know if this was a difference in the size, color, or simply the time each was made. I'm wondering if one was made before the other and between that time, they changed the pattern slightly.
So I don't know if this is helpful, but I think it can explain why some people like this product, and others don't. I personally love it. It is well made, great coverage, but I don't feel like I'm wearing a granny suit. I love the pattern. Kinda wish the backside was a bit more exciting, but whatever. It is really comfortable and looks great on. I highly recommend it if you are willing to spend the money. It's quality and will last a long time.
22 comments| 69 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on July 21, 2015
I recommend ordering your usual size. I went up two sizes from my standard dress size as Speedo's size chart recommends, but that was a mistake. My standard size fit just fine. It definitely runs bigger than other Speedo suits.
on January 20, 2014
The style is quite attractive, and is cut well for a woman's body. The sizing is true; I am a size 12 and the size fit just like I thought it would. I ordered the blue, and just ordered it in black. To the aquarobics class for me!
on May 24, 2016
Really runs small! Ordered a 12 instead of normal 10. Should have gone to a 14! Pretty suit though.
on February 12, 2014
Beautiful, nice fit, & comfortable. I bought this for water aerobics and I don't have to worry about it with all that movement!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.