BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 6, 2016
Hi, your customer service was great. But i finally got service that alows me to use this phone and it is a sub par phone battery life is horrible and i even bought a new battery to be sure it wasnt the battery and it has very poor reception. my old casio c771 was much better.
on April 29, 2016
I love my Samsung Galaxy S3 and so did my daughter... until she dropped hers and the screen went black. This replacement was wonderful (until she dropped it in the toilet.)

On the positive side... I now have plenty of extra batteries and memory cards for my own phone :D
on November 19, 2014
The phone was great. Came in mint condition and setup was super easy. No issues at all.
on April 23, 2016
2nd phone so far so good,
on December 16, 2014
phone looked good when delivered. it is a christmas gift so will not know how it works until my son opens it up on christmas
on March 26, 2015
phone was in good condition but the phone was not unlocked I had to take it to get unlocked myself
on December 15, 2014
Had to replace phones and this was the cheapest and fastest around.
on January 25, 2015
Great phone
on November 16, 2014
It is a decent phone have issue with battery an drop calls to many and i dont know why and charger stopped working week after
on November 18, 2014