Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Shop Popular Services americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 21 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 23 reviews
on August 16, 2013
This is one of the most stable and well built desktops you can buy.

It will hold up to 16GB of memory, and 2 3.5" HDD's. Had a built in speaker, and can support two monitors (VGA + DVI). The only drawback is the 4GB of ram instead of 8.

You cant buy much better quality than this. It also comes with a 3 yr warranty.
on February 15, 2014
good specs, very light (so if you need to move it you wont need to strain) and well assembled. Bought a few of these for our clients and no major issues so far, one of them had a cover pop off during shipment and a little plastic clip broke off. But i would hardly make a fuss about it. We popped the cover back on and it works like new.

One really cool feature of this pc is that the front cover comes with a sort of carry handle. I am an IT guy, so for me this is just great. i can easily carry two of these machines simultaneously during moves without fear of dropping, and because they are so light its not straining to take 2 at a time.
on December 28, 2013
It has a hardware serial port! If you have an old CNC machine or something else that needs a real serial port, this is fantastic.
on January 27, 2014
The ThinkCentre has proved disappointing. There have been problems with the speed and with Windows starting. One day, Windows Explorer stopped working which made the computer freeze up. Another time, the mouse stopped working. Sometimes, it drops stored sign-up information. I think I got a lemon!
on January 3, 2014
Excellent value. I bought two of them for use at home. Have used Lenovo PCs since they were still made for, and branded IBM.

I have two 12 year old NetVistas still running strong. Totally trust the Lenovo brand.

Has three year on site warranty included! I just need to pump up the ram to 16 GB and I'm all set.

P.S. You do not need a DVI monitor. VGA monitor (Insignia 28" LED 720p 60hz HDTV) works just fine on VGA port. Just plug it in and go.
on March 3, 2014
I purchased this computer for it's Windows 7 programing. After delivery I discovered it was not WIFI enabled. I did not see that on the description at point of sale. I fault the seller more than the PC itself for not being clear about that. I returned it and bought another PC
on March 16, 2014
Great workstation - but loaded with proprietary promo-ware. Fortunately the unwanted software uninstalled quickly and employed no 'gotcha's' in the process. The power supply is tiny, but seems to be holding its own. I plan to order another in coming week or so.
on June 7, 2015
Lenovo shipped computers with pre-installed malware. This caused me endless headaches with my clients. I will never purchase another Lenovo product.
on May 27, 2014
Machine seems to work fine but the Win 7 wants to go on the Net and that has led to disaster in the past and will be avoided as much as possible, therefore it is limited in what it can do and what it is.
on March 2, 2014
Did not work! Hired a computer tech to figure out the problem and he said return it as will not boot up at all. Very disappointed. I still need to buy two computers for my office. I guess I'll look elsewhere

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.