Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 17, 2013
This is one of the best watches I have ever owned. I have two Rolex Submariner (Automatic Movement), two Cartier, two Invicta, two Seiko and three Orient through the years. The Rolex and the Cartier have a class of it's own, and that is just the way it is!! However, these are all very fine time-pieces. I decided to buy the Stuhrling 8326B-Aquadiver w/ the Swiss Quartz because of it's sturdiness, quality, and good reputation this watch has among my peers & people I know... This one was very affordable and I kept coming back to it time after time. For the price, I did not expect much at all. I admit, when I first started to look at it Online it didn't seem quite striking in the pictures. However, I quickly changed my mind once it arrived and I opened the box... I simply realized how very beautiful this watch is! I inspected every inch of it for over an hour. It is perfect and incredibly well made. The numerous compliments I have received serve also as confirmation. It is extremely accurate considering that I have been putting it to the test for several months now. It just never fails!

The guy who wrote the previous review about this watch must have been high on something... or he simply does not know enough about high quality watches.

Although, the Swiss Quartz movement is indeed put together either in China or Hong Kong, they did a fantastic job! The band also has a nice feel and the polished center links add an understated sophistication to the look of the watch without looking gaudy or overdone. The fold-over band (with safety) is secure without being difficult to release. Overall, I am positively surprised over the outstanding quality and performance of this watch. I am very very happy with it!
on August 27, 2016
The watch is very nice looking. It doesn't have a cheap low quality look to it. It seems heavy and well made. It is about as heavy weight wise as my Seiko coutura and similar in size to my Nicon watch. I really like adding this to my collection as an every day watch. The only hang up I have is the magnification bubble is a bit odd to get at the right angle to see the date without messing with my eyes. I thought I would like that feature but now realize I can do without it but it will be fine. As for keeping time, I'm not sure yet since I just got it. Time will tell and I will put it to work when I move freight throughout the week.
on June 8, 2015
It got rusty at first bath! This watch is pretty beautiful, but it claims that is 200 meters waterproof, however I just took a bath with it and now it is rusty!
on March 9, 2016
love the look; my husband has already had the band adjusted to fit his wrist...after only 2 days! he's sold on it too.
on July 9, 2014
Those that like heavy watch, I would recommend this. Looks solid. You have to look right on top to see the date clearly.
on October 15, 2014
Bought this for my son. He wanted it after seeing his father's Stuhrling 417.03. Now both arguing whose looks better. To me both watches are worth it. Simply awesome.
on March 1, 2016
Those that like heavy watch, I would recommend this
the
review image review image
on May 26, 2016
Too big!!!
on May 25, 2013
Thought it had a sapphire crystal it did not. Returned it and got a nice Timex for half the price.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.