Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Armband for iPhone SE, 5, 5s, 5c & iPod touch 6, 5 - Great for Running, Sports, Exercise, Jogging & Gym Workouts for Men & Women - Sweat-Resistant Design by Tune Belt [Black]
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEM

on January 20, 2013
Nice case. I've used the Iphone 4 previously and is by far the best armband phone holder being sold (I have tried several).

Pros:
Comfortable around arm
Strong velcro which stays securely wrapped (and lasts a long time)
Fit is prefect around phone
Smaller enclosure is good to wrap excess headphone cord

No cons that I can think of. I have been very pleased with the purchase and have run several training runs both outside and on a treadmill.
11 comment| 70 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 19, 2013
I searched reviews and manufacturer info for days trying to find one where everyone agreed it would keep the sweat off my phone. A lot of conflicting reviews. Settled on this one. Have done 5 runs in the heat with lots of sweat. Not even a fog of moisture. Haven't run in rain yet, so don't know whether it would keep water off from that direction, but definitely not soaking through the back. It's simple and comfortable, low profile and slim.
0Comment| 124 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 5, 2013
Well made with nice cord holding features so you don't have the long extra cord to get caught on anything. The band is comfy and stretches nicely to stay in place without cutting off circulation. Best for gym worn directly against skin. Too much stretch when you put it over a sweatshirt and tends to slide with the thick sleeve. The hooked patch could be a little larger, but didn't have any problems with it. The pouch is a little bit deeper than the iphone 5 so you can easily fit ID, cc and $ behind it. Had to by another ... mine kept jogging off without me.
on June 2, 2013
I wanted a cheap solution for strapping my iPhone 5 to my arm while running. This unit is perfectly serviceable - very spacious, it even holds my iPhone 5 while the iPhone is in a protective bumper (something other reviewers mentioned as well). The armband has a convenient velcro side-patch for holding the extra headphone cabling.

There are two reasons why this received 4 stars and not 5:

1. The strap is just barely big enough to go around my bicep. I'm not wirey, tho - I lift, and my biceps aren't small - but they aren't huge either. So if you are a beefy individual, you might need an extender.

2. The top of the phone is not secured in by a strap or velcro or anything - the case simply kind of flaps over the top. This means you really should wear it with the cable end (which is sealed) at the bottom. I don't think that I ever felt like the phone was in danger of falling out when I wore it inverted, but I feel better wearing it the "right" way.

For the money, this is a perfectly fine solution.
on January 9, 2014
I received a Tune Belt armband for the iPhone (with Otterbox case), and the stitching was misaligned. After a day of light use, the stitching tore from the band.

I wrote to the Tune Belt company and asked for a functional replacement, and after three weeks of runaround, they refused and offered me a 20% discount on my next purchase! I find this type of problem-solving absolutely insane. What's the logic behind offering 20% off another purchase of another faulty product?

I would just say if you're going to purchase this product, roll the dice and hope for no defects because the company offers zero support.
on February 20, 2013
Fits my iPhone 5 perfectly, so easy to get the phone in and out of case. The Velcro band works great, stays in place while running. Easy to use the touch screen though the clear screen of the case.
on September 23, 2013
This item is normally kept in my gym bag which is pretty much always inside. After a couple of uses the plastic cover for the screen has "warped" making it difficult to use the touch feature of the screen on the phone. If I had kept it out in the heat I could understand it, but I haven't.
on September 29, 2014
It's an alright armband. However, the biggest flaw is the plastic. It flexes and morphed after a week of use. It doesn't sit flat over my iPhone 5s and is almost wavy in nature. I have to pull on it from the sides for it to flatten out to use the edges of my screen some times. Pretty annoying but it's cheap and holds my phone well. I just wouldn't ever keep it in the band if I needed to use the screen more than to change the song I'm listening to.
on April 17, 2016
I have been using Tune Belt for years--since 2008!

I have been using their products developed circa 2008-2013 for the 3rd-generation ipod touch, which is still going but is now being used as a dedicated music media player with the Bose Sound Dock in the kitchen (gotta have cooking jams).

I whole-heartedly endorse that particular variant of the Tune Belt arm band. The only issue will be encountered once the largest circumference of your upper arm (typically where your triceps/biceps attach connect near the shoulder joint) reaches and exceeds 17". This can be worked around somewhat, if you relax your arm and then get the armband right where the marriage of your tricep/bicep begins so you can wear it at the lowest/earliest part of your bicep formation and that gives you extra wiggle room if your contracted bicep-tricep circumference is larger than that. But eventually not even relaxing is a good work around and that applies to both this edition and the 3G edition of the Tune Belt Armband--barring people who buy the extension piece.

My biggest complaint is the new neoprene casing for the 5th-generation. In previous versions, the casing had a snug, perhaps internal elastic lining to ensure a firm seal of the ipod/iphone in the armband. HOWEVER, the recent iterations lack this and it is possible and conceivable depending on activity and how firmly the band is worn that with the slack now found in the top of the casing (where entry of ipod/iphone is inserted) the ipod/iphone can fall out or be ejected.

Given that it's something to be worn during sporting activities--I find this to be a huge design flaw for my costly investment. This caused me to abandon my loyalty to Tune Belt (I have purchased 3) and try out the Spartan V solution. Their "Large" variant is a nice solution for people with bigger arms and its casing, like Tune Belt's previous designs, firmly secures your ipod/iphone. Their medium solution has all the bells and whistles of the Tune Belt which made me love the product too. This isn't a plug but just a simple notice that it might be a better solution for you if, like me, you like to protect your investments and want to purchase something that secures your ipod/iphone during sporting activities.

I think Tune Belt has relaxed their designs to increase profit margins at the cost of making a really solid product.

My final assessment is that it's not what it used to be and because of that--I have jumped ship. I prefer brand loyalty...'cause that's just how I am but am not afraid to leave a company when they rest on their laurels and don't manufacture quality goods at the expense of loyal customers.
on November 5, 2013
This works well for the gym and I guess work if you are in construction. You would not use it as an everyday all the time case. But it protects my iPod Touch 5th Gen from moisture and is easy to wear on the upper arm. I can even swipe the screen thru the front plastic film. For the price just get it. It is a good deal. I hesitated a couple weeks and that was silly. Good luck!