Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: WonderWink Women's Scrubs Charlie 5 Pocket Y-Neck Wrap Top
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Kiss Rocks Vegas Back to School STEM

on April 16, 2013
Checked this brand out because my co-worker told me that it usually runs small which is perfect because Im petite. And typical scrubs (like cherokee, koi, or grey's anatomy) are usually baggy for me, even if I get XS. I am 5'2, and 105 lbs. dress size 2. I got size XXS and it fit perfectly for me; not baggy, not too tight. A little short though; so if you're tall; im not sure if it'll fit you. I will definitely buy some more colors! I just wish they offered more designs.
on November 27, 2013
The scrub top is attractive and well constructed; however, I found size 5X a little snug for my (ahem) "excessively ample" proportions. This is not a flaw in the garment, obviously, but women who usually buy "plus size" clothing from an exclusively "plus size" retailer may be disappointed by the fit. If you're a big gal, consider ordering a size larger than usual if possible.
on December 11, 2014
I love WonderWink. This is the only brand that fits me well and is affordable. And I love the compartments and pockets! The material may seem rough but that's what makes it durable. And color does not fade easily. I'm 5 ft, 00p or 0 junior sz and I wear their xxs.
on February 19, 2016
I love them! I am 5'2" and 108 lbs, i usually order xs for the top and xxs for bottoms. I have about 8 pairs of wonderwink scrubs and will definitely order more! Shipping was quick too.
review image
on July 25, 2014
These are a junior fit, I got a size med and it fits nicely. For comparison I also wear a med in Dickies Gen flex (also junior sizing) scrub tops, and small in the Cherokee Flexibles top. The top as good coverage in the front, the V is not too low, and a little bit of shape to make it feminine. I like it.
on July 21, 2015
I'm busty, and I work in a prison, so I have to be careful with scrub tops. I bought this because it looked modest. The v-neck is very high, with a horizontal seam just below it, creating an empire waist effect. I avoid empire waists because they make me look pregnant. This scrub top was no different. I'm returning it.
on April 2, 2015
With a little extra "flare" of the green apple trim, I had to add this to my Wonder Wink collection. I love Wonder Wink products and this will be the only scrub brand I ever wear. True to size (a medium is a medium) and they did not shrink for me when I washed them. After over a year, they are still brightly colored and look good. They have lots of pockets and match the other styles - you can mix and match your tops and pants and not worry about the colors being "slightly off." Highly recommended! Well priced and excellent quality, comfort, and style!!
on April 28, 2015
Fits my petite frame, got size small. Have gotten lots of compliments; not your usual baggy scrubs, still gives you some figure despite stuffing your pockets w/ things that nurses use. Sl shorter than other scrubs, but that's what I'm looking for. High quality material and construction. Extra little pockets/compartments here and there, but I've found use for them. Am buying more.
on August 6, 2016
I bought this top for my nursing clinical. It fit perfect and was very comfortable. I LOVE all of the pockets; which, was the main reason I picked this top! They were very handy to have as I had a multipen, pencil, eraser, calculator, three highlighters, tabs, permanent marker, paperclips, my glasses, and alcohol preps. It was very easy to organize it all and it held all my junk without anything falling out or moving! I love pockets and for this price and all the pockets, I plan to buy this in black for my new ER job as a RN!
on February 16, 2015
Great material, but I gave this 4 stars just for the fact the top is a little shorter than I would like. I love the color and would probably buy a different style in the future just to get the length I wanted.