BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 19, 2017
i bought this for my granddaughter who is a size 9 in jeans and medium in tops. I had to get a large which will fit her perfect but very tailored
on March 6, 2015
Cute shirt. I ordered a women's medium, which is usually slightly large on me. It seems as if the shirt that was sent to me is a youth medium, because it is so small it was difficult to even pull down over my torso. Need to return it when I find time, which feels like a bit of a hassle.
on March 29, 2017
This was a present and my friend loved it!
on April 6, 2015
Love this shirt which was the perfect gift. I ordered an XL as description said junior sizing. She is normally a misses M/L and it just fit.
on February 23, 2015
The shirts are a great quality, but do shrink a little bit during the first wash. It is extremely comfortable and have not noticed any stretching. These are advertised as a fitted shirt but I would recommend buying a size up to accommodate for shrinkage! It arrived in a timely manner and arrived exactly as described. Could not be happier with the product.
on December 5, 2016
As an avid dinosaur lover this shirt still makes my day years later. It was fun to play dinosaur with the children I would nanny (yes wear a shirt under for play) and now with my son.
on May 13, 2017
Love this shirt but it does fit small.
on January 2, 2016
I saw the reviews and ordered a size larger then I normally wear because the sizes run small. When I got the sbirt it was still to small but I emailed the company and they are sending me a bigger size. Customer service was amazing and the shirt is so soft!
on March 4, 2015
My wife loves it, will definitely be buying more.
on December 23, 2016
Can not give a accurate review at this time. The shirt is for my daughter and irbid still wrapped. The quality looks good. May run a little small.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question