Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Shop Popular Services masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO National Bike Month on Amazon toystl17_gno

Showing 1-8 of 8 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 14 reviews
on October 3, 2013
I really like this phone ,especially for the price of a penny it was a great buy for my self & my husband. Over all it has a great display quality and great when on the internet ,pretty fast and great clarity with photos, but the only down fall is the quality of the video it is very poor and blurry! I also have noticed that the battery recently has been getting very hot and over heats the phone and may once in a blue cut off but again great for the price I paid !!

Nique82
on July 7, 2013
I don't give a crap about video on my phone, it is less than 1% of my usage. My phone is for communication, text, email, etc., and internet is always helpful and great, of course, but compact is better than a brick. The phone is thin and i like the textured back, rather than the smooth, cheap(er) looking plastic, and that is essentially why i chose this S2 vs the 3 or 4, plus the price. It's nearly the same think as its successors, but the shape, color and size are a bit more conservative, compact and FREE. We pay for these devices 20x over with the ridiculous monthly bills, there was a day when most phone devices were free in exchange for our patronage, and I still believe this should be the case.
on May 3, 2013
I love my new phone! It is what I wanted for a long time and I hope it last me a long time better than my last one. I haven't put it down since I got it. So far it has not given me any problems. I'm always on it and still discovering new things about it. Now they coming out with a 4 hmmmm I didn't want the 3 cause there was really no different from the 2. So by the time I'm done with this one, a 6 may be out hahaha. Thank you Samsung.
on June 2, 2013
Very cool phone... Performs as advertised! All the bells & whisels work perfectly and are just what I was looking for. The S II is all the phone I need & want. A terrific buy. If you like Android phones, this is a great one.
on December 8, 2015
great condition and works good
on July 22, 2013
finally got my husband into the age of smart phones - he needed something for his business that could receive emails, take good pics send pics, etc - this phone checks all the boxes!!
on July 15, 2013
Love this phone, it's one of the best phones I Have ever own ! I am planing on sticking with the Samsung line........
on July 25, 2015
Custom operating system lags data usage