Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 10 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 22 reviews
on June 12, 2013
I have had this phone for a month now, and I love it. I have become one of those people with my phone permanently attached to my hand, but no one minds because they are constantly asking me to look stuff up, and they own iphones! it works very well, call quality is great, I love the 4g and the app availability is great! the only problem is the battery life, but if you charge twice a day, you can use it all you want, which is no problem with me! camera is great, touch quality is good, and I love how customizable this phone is....the background, the sounds, fonts, apps and placement...however, I hate google apps, and you can't delete them, but that isn't negative about the phone, more about the android system. But it is better than apple, and a lot better than not having a smart phone.
on May 13, 2013
I used to have the evo shift and I updated to this phone recently. It took a little bit of rearranging and getting used to at first, but once I got it set up I have had no problems at all. I like having a keyboard on a phone and this one is good because it has a row devoted to the #s. This phone also has sufficient internal memory (which was a constant struggle with the evo shift). I have not had any problems with call quality or the phone freezing up so far. The battery is also an improvement from the evo shift. I can have it sitting in my bag all day with the 3G on and it won't be dead by the evening. I think like most phones that if I used it non-stop all day for browsing/gaming it would need to be recharged though. While it is not the most fancy phone on the market, I think it is a good option for a casual gamer/browser/email checker on a budget.
on August 30, 2013
My wife and I both got this phone at the same time and we both love it. We both like the slide out QWERTY feature. This is our first smart phone and we enjoy it and we get to keep in contact with our family members all over the US. Great Phone!
on April 22, 2013
Why on Earth would LG decide to flip the comma and period keys on this keyboard?! I always have to stop, look at the keyboard, and remind myself to hit what should be the comma key when I want to end a sentence. Ugh.

Even though this phone clearly has a light sensor, there is no way to have it automatically adjust the brightness of the screen based on ambient light. The best workaround for this that I have found so far is to get a brightness adjustment widget and put it on the home screen. This is my first Android phone so I don't know if rooting it will allow me to solve this problem at the OS level.

The lack of a notification light for missed calls and texts is another disappointment, but there are apps that can mostly solve this problem.

Despite these, overall I really like the phone. Decent-size display with a good picture, not too bulky despite having a physical keyboard, good battery life, very responsive. As far as I am concerned, for $20 you cannot beat it.
on February 23, 2015
I'm stuck in the past and was desperate for the qwerty keyboard, otherwise the phone is super slow and annoying. Ill suck it up for the keyboard until I cant deal with it anymore.
on April 22, 2014
Love my slider. It's a touchscreen and has a slide out keyboard. The only draw-back is finding a pink case that's durable. I will never buy anything but an LG phone. They're durable and I just love them
on January 21, 2015
It's decent, but I wouldn't pay too much for it.
If you need a basic smartphone for a small price, this will do the trick.
on February 29, 2016
Fast and accurate! Thank you!
on December 8, 2014
the mach lg. 860 replase mi old lg. 280 non smart pone, i love it! this androyde is my luptop faborito :)
on May 30, 2015