Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Shop Popular Services whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 61 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 112 reviews
on March 13, 2016
I ordered this phone to replace my HTC One M7. This phone has awesome battery life, great speakers, nice clarity when speaker/hearing people over the phone, text messages are sent/comes in immediately, and the browser speed is pretty fast. Some of you are probably wondering if it's easy to activate/switch over from another phone. The answer is yes. This phone doesn't take a sim card and you will be up and running in under 10 minutes. This phone also has a 13mp camera which is an awesome bonus for people that enjoys taking pictures. The front camera isn't as strong, but the pictures are still crisp and clear without being faded or blurry. I was very skeptical about LG phones, because years back I owned a LG rumor that had a sliding keyboard, and the phone completely failed and wouldn't turn back on. It seems like LG has gotten back on the right track and is making great quality phones.
on September 26, 2014
Was lucky enough to find and purchase this phone in brand new condition for amazing price through seller on Amzn. All I can say is...Wow! I am not a tech or phone junkie but have always been un-enthusiastic about the two dominant phone brands. Was seriously contemplating getting a new BB z10 smartphone when I decided to check out other androids, mainly HTC and LG. The selection of LG smartphones was pretty good with varying price points. Took a gamble and ordered this phone based on specs and positive reviews. Having paired it with a cheap pre-paid wireless provider, I cannot fully speak to the phone's speed and 4G capability although it does show that it's running 4g. Overall the design and screen resolution are stunning, crystal clear and bright. The wi-fi works seamlessly and the keyboard is awesome to type on. I customized the fonts and home screen, was glad to discover Sprint widgets were minimal and easy to remove. Have yet to sample music player/speaker or streaming video since it was just activated. doing so does seem to drain the battery but that's to be expected. I love the size of this phone too, it is so comfortable to hold and the size is just right, at 4.7 inches it is neither too big or too small. Cool features like face sensor when you are looking at the phone it recognizes your gaze and unlocks home screen. Also great camera of course, which is really the icing on the cake of this already great device. Money well spent.
on August 8, 2014
I've had only a few days but so far I like it. Replacing an old LG Marquee so this phone seems blazing fast. I'm not a power user most of the time so fast for me may be average for some.

Battery life seems so-so but I've had to download apps I use after I activated the phone and after a few days of regular use it does seem better.

Screen colors are vivid. Camera seems good. I do take a lot of photos so a bad camera is a deal breaker to me. Sound seems a little low but it's a phone not a boom box! I use an external speaker if I'm listening to radio/music.

Seems to be plenty of storage. Don't fret over not having card slot. I always seem to have issues w/card failure so I use cloud backup regularly.

For the price I paid ($100) this is so far an excellent phone. I got 3 years out of a refurbished Marquee so if I can get at least 1.5-2 out of this I'll feel like a winner!

Will update review after I've had the phone for a month or so.
on September 28, 2015
I had a Kyocera Hydro, and it sucked. small phone, would restart for any and no reason at all, small amount of internal storage, camera was poor. I knew I needed a new phone. I bought this one used, but you can barely tell. The edges were a little banged up, but I bought a phone case which fixed it up nicely. I love it, it works so well. I don't have a ton of apps, so I feel a little pampered by having up to 23GB of internal storage, which I am using a whopping 2GB currently. Sometimes during the weekly 3 hour call I have with my mother (we're both busy) the phone call drops once, but considering that the old Hydro once restarted 4 times in a 2 hour span, I'm not too unhappy...
on June 7, 2013
**BIGGEST DOWNFALL**- The phone is absolutely the flimsiest phone I have ever had, it is highly recommended that you should get a case and screen protector. Today I have not dropped the phone nor sat on it, however it had received a tiny crack on the top right of the front glass (not even on the screen), yet the entire top half of the phone is untouchable. Also, replacing this phone screen is a little bit harder considering you need to strip this phone down in order to replace the LCD/Screen Digitizer, I would have thought it'd be a simple as replacing the HTC EVO screen digitizer. Also it is awfully more expensive considering you need to replace the LCD along with the screen digitizer.

HOWEVER. I really enjoy using this phone, it's lightning fast with its Quad-core processor and the only downfall is because locally Sprints 3G is not that efficient. DO NOT PASS THIS UP. I paid $0.01 for this and I feel as if I had robbed them. If you're thinking about buying the GS3 reconsider, this phone I'd have to say is better than the GS3 but not as good as the GS4. This phone has some special specifications that come in handy, such as its QSlide and its ability to stream videos wirelessly with my Xbox instantly.
**BTW IF YOU ARE A PIRATE BAY USER** CONSIDER GETTING THE APP AND UTORRENT COMES IN HANDY FOR SURE

OVERALL. I absolutely love this phone. Excellent upgrade. Overall the best phone I have ever had.
on July 25, 2013
For a phone to be released a year ago and still be spec wise one of the best smartphones made says alot about the Optimus G. I used my upgrade and could have paid 150 for a Note 2, 140 for an S4 or or 199 for the HTC One or iPhone 5. Those were the phones in the running, in the end I was choosing the HTC or The G and laying out 0 dollars made it an easier choice. I'm sure glad I got this phone, it looks amazing, feels perfect to the touch and to hold and it runs everything so smoothly due to the quadcore processor. LG packs some features in that nobody else has and I haven't even used them yet lol so I'll let other reviews inform about those. Just look at the specs compared to other phones your looking at and let me tell you that if you get something without a quadcore aside from an iPhone then you'll regret it, there is a noticeable difference running Android on a dual core as opposed to a quad. Just don't buy the insurance here and once you activate it tell sprint to add TEP (Total equipment protection). repairs are free and a lost or stolen phone you'll pay 150.00. Well I could go on and on but I'll just repeat what others have said, I love using this phone and I have much to learn about it.
on July 5, 2013
this phone originally was launched with Ice Cream Sandwich, but LG decided to actually upgrade a phone in the first few months unlike other companies; I was going to wait for the GS4, but the specs are pretty similar on this phone, and Amazon made me an offer I couldn't refuse; Jelly Bean is a slick OS versus my last OS (Gingerbread); I really like the cards that inform you of weather, sports, articles you might enjoy, directions to places you've been, and nearby locations to visit; the phone itself is very fast with its quad-core processor, and 32GB of internal storage is a nice addition (no SD card slot though); the battery life is amazing; I used the setting to optimize the quad-core processor, and I sometimes flip data off if I'm in a building where I know data cannot survive; I sometimes will go two days without charging, with moderate use and leaving wi-fi and data on
on November 3, 2013
The phone is pretty much free couldn't ask for to much but it has great build quality it looks super nice in hand the screen is perfect size and battery life I say is a bit above fair now I wish it had more internal memory and the phone says it has gorilla glass which is supposed to be pretty tough I dropped it from hip height and it shattered on my bathroom floor I have a new already wasn't as cheap as it was when I bought it obvious ha bummer but the phone is great keeping it protected this time, don't forget to keep it protected the phone is beautiful but it gets its looks from all the glass around it which makes it fragile bit great phone I recommend it!
on October 2, 2013
It's a year old now which is old hat in the technology industry but this phone's been doing great for the six months or so I've had it. It's got a pretty display and really solid battery life. I didn't like the LG skins so I downloaded the free Nova Launcher I think it's called, which uses Google's standard holo aesthetic. However the lock screen animations are pretty so I left those untouched. All in all a solid phone -- and I got it for $300 less than people upgrading their iPhones, so that's that.
on June 16, 2014
Phone came looking 100% new, i have some problems with 3/4g sometimes but quickly reconnects. Sometimes i have to turn data off then back on to connect to 4g when driving to new places. But thats fast and easy. All my problems are LG related. Family member with different phone do not have the same problems. The internet works once connected but needs to be reset when switching towers. Battery life is good, wishit had a sd slot but 32gig is fine. Overall i like the phone foe the price(130).

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.