Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services DrWho DrWho DrWho  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 84 reviews(2 star, Verified Purchases). See all 2,360 reviews
on April 7, 2017
This product is supposed to be for Shitzu breed, I have 3 shitzu's all with different hair types. These clippers get bound up in their hair. The unit vibrates pretty strongly and they are not as quiet as they are supposed to be. I would send them back but I have already thrown out the scissors that they sent with the kit bc they are so cheap as to be barely able to cut paper. U might as well go to Sally's and buy a decent pair of clippers and scissors to use on ur dog and the video is so old its not even funny not to mention the fact that NO ONE should use scissors on a dog that is not experienced with cutting hair at all. I am disappointed in this product bc I was told that there is a big difference in clippers for dogs as opposed to people. The wahl senior is a much better product.
on February 2, 2017
Hello! I love Wahl products. Upon my father's death I was gifted with his Wahl clippers from the 80's. They perform better than any other clipper I have used made since then. Because I trust this brand, I bought this set to groom my Ragdoll. The reviews made it sound like the clippers were not loud. THEY ARE!! They produce the same amount of noise as a pair of clippers used for humans.

I bought these clippers thinking the sound would be quiet--the description and reviews say they are. If you are making a similar decision, these clippers will not be the best option for you. Additionally, if you were hoping to purchase something specifically for pets, you will be disappointed. You can purchase the exact items for $20 less if you buy a product made for a human.
on March 13, 2017
I ordered this as i have a jack russell terrier with very coarse and thick hair. It was not good enough to cu through the mane and the under belly withouot the dog crying from the device pulling her hair. I was disappointed. It might have worked on a dog with less coarse hair. I was only able to shave her a little bit before having to pay another $45 to take her to the groomer to get shaved.
on June 30, 2014
So far, so good. I have two papillions that I groom regularly and it is keeping up with their 4-5 month trims.

May 30, 2015 update: this clipper is no longer working. I tried using it today but it makes a really loud sound when I attempt to trim the dog's fur. It is as if the clipper will not cut as it encounters fur and makes a loud noise.
on September 7, 2016
It was ok...but I ended up buying a cheaper version of the Wahl clippers for a human that worked better on my pup. Actually they were almost identical...except the other came with more accessories and a cheaper price tag.
on March 24, 2017
Barely worked for my 8lb maltipoo. Followed the directions but they are pretty terrible and confusing. I'll stick with the groomer.
on April 18, 2017
My dog has fine long hair and these clippers will not cut through his hair, waste of money because I still have to take him to the groomer.
on March 12, 2017
I have found that if your pet has a dense undercoat then these clippers will not get the job done I have trimmed my long hair pups and was fine for top coat but when summer comes and you want to cut the hair short dense coats clog and over heat the clippers
on December 23, 2014
My dog doesnt like to sit and allow me to use it. either i will have to buy a thingy to hold him tight or i will have to stick to the groomers when he becomes too shaggy.
on March 7, 2017
Does not work very well on my Maltese or my Yorkshire terrier.