Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 266 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 276 reviews
on September 13, 2016
The belt barely resembles the one in the picture. I ordered Aligator Navy but received plain black belt without any snakeskin on it. The metal parts are simple as well, nothing like in the picture. It took 15 days to ship it from Anaheim to Burbank, which is 32 miles away. And finally, the smell is disgusting.
review image review image
on December 10, 2013
I don't know about you but shopping online requires you to know exactly what you want. It's hard to estimate quality because you can't really see or touch it and everyone has a different view on quality.

This item is pretty good quality to me because the belt does not break and bend or tear with constant use. After the first few wears it does twist a bit where you buckle but important that it doesn't tear or cause raised lines (signs of poor quality or workmanship).

It also fits very good ... In buying a belt you really need to ensure that the belt fits you in the middle holes so that there's room for small weight changes. I wear waist 36 pants so I bought a waist 36 belt and it fits perfectly! No retarded over excess that doesn't line up with belt loops. Belt has got 7 holes and mine fit smack in the middle.

Style is also very good to me though i'd prefer a wider belt, this one was nice and generic to work with just about and standard cut.

I bought a black belt as well in a slightly different style and use them all the time depending on the color match and after 4 months they stand strong ... no cuts, scratches or issues though there is a bit of stretch wear at the hole I normally use.
on May 21, 2013
Wonderful and high quality product. I sure will buy another when needed. I highly recommend it to anyone. Thank you .
on August 16, 2013
This belt looks like high quality. It is well made and appears very durable. It goes very well with dress and casual slacks. The price was very reasonable in consideration of some store belts that don't come close to the quality and are more expensive.
on July 31, 2016
I seriously can't compliment these belts enough. I have now bought 5 different ones for different men in my life (boyfriend, brother, father, cousin, etc) and they are great. They look like a million bucks without breaking the bank. Remember, belt sizes are 1-2 sizes up from pant sizes. I recommend to everyone. Several of them have these belts for over a year and they have held up very well- nothing to complain about. Perfect gift for a guy graduating college entering the work force! Or husband who needs a wardrobe refresh!
on November 29, 2016
Looks like they switched to a cheap plastic anchor for the belt loops which break over time. They used to be Metal that would outlast the Leather but now the plastic breaks and the Leather is still good. Too bad they changed it - I do not recommend buying unless they replace the plastic with the Metal.
on February 22, 2015
Nice belt real leather strong. This is the second one I got in another color

UPDATE:

BELT SPLIT and now i can see that leather (even if it is leather) is bad quality!
on March 3, 2014
I was looking for a nice leather belt to wear with jeans. I could not find any in the ladies plus size department. This belt can be worn by a man or woman. The belt runs true to size I ordered 2 inches higher than my waist size and it fits perfect. Would order from this company again. I have worn this belt 3-4 times a week for past 2 months and leather is good quality with no signs of wear.
on April 29, 2015
I bought this belt about a year ago. It's starting to wear out and the material is starting to separate.
on July 18, 2017
I think it is of excellent quality. Looks great and fits as expected.