Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Digital Albums PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 501 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 541 reviews
on January 10, 2015
I ordered the Nike Fit Dry shorts for my husband about 6 months ago along with a few other brands of workout shorts, hoping he would like some of them since he goes to the gym about 5 days per week and needed some new shorts. Yesterday he showed me his Nike Fit Dry shorts, told me this was his favorite workout shorts he's ever had and asked if I would order him another pair. The price has dropped since I ordered the first pair 6 months ago so I just ordered 2 pairs for him.
on March 30, 2014
This is a very good quality product. Came on time. My only issue is that I ordered a black, but when my order was confirmed, it said navy on the order. I thought this was a mistake, as I clearly ordered the black, but the pants delivered were navy! I see at least one other customer had the same problem. I actually decided not to make a deal out of it as the pants are dark enough to pass for black, but I think the seller should check on why this error is being made. Buyers - just take note of what it says on the final order
on May 18, 2016
I'm 6 feet tall wear a medium short and these fit a medium in the waste, however they go down to middle shin on me. I personally like my gym shorts to stop either right at the knee or just above it, so these going down that long are really uncomfortable for me. Just not my style of shorts and its disappointing because the picture has them going to the knee.
on June 3, 2017
Small size fits me perfectly (6'-0" tall, 175#, 30" waist, 31" inseam)
on June 8, 2017
Great shorts for working out in the gym. Really nice material and I like the pockets and simple design. The draw strings are a little weird and frequently come out in the wash, but the waste fits well without them.
on November 13, 2015
Good training short. Fabric is thin and could be a little bit thicker. However, for gym exercise or jogging purpose it is ok but definitely not for walking as a kind of casual sport shorts . I'm 6'6" and 38-36 in waist and it fits properly. I guess L-Size could also good if you don't have very muscle legs. Dry-Fit fabric it feels same as Addidas Climacool type and it is breathable keeping your sweat out.
on March 24, 2017
Excellent
on October 27, 2016
Shipper effed up. The pants I got has no pockets or anything for storage. Spent big bucks for a product that was not what I wanted. I am seriously pissed for that. You buyers better beware.
on October 6, 2013
My sons seem to live in shorts so they like to have the right shape and fit. This did both of those things.
Came in good time and fitted well.
on April 19, 2017
They hang mid knee and Im not the NBA type. The waist is very snug XL compared to their previous versions so you may want to go up a size.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.