Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 1928 Jewelry Vine Earrings
Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Benjamin Leftwich Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

on November 16, 2012
I was very pleased when I opened the package and saw the earrings. As other reviewers stated, they seem smaller than expected, but the size is perfect for me. I am really looking forward to wearing them often!
review image
on August 17, 2012
I am in LOVE with these earrings. I literally find myself wearing them almost every day, to be honest. They are so lightweight and super elegant, but not flashy. Goes perfectly with any outfit too! SO happy that I purchased these, I was a bit hesitant with the price but they've been worth every penny so far.
on August 6, 2012
These are wonderful - simple, elegant and beautiful. The color is a really nice silver with a hint of gold (at least that's what it looks like to me). Really lightweight and comfortable and compliments pretty much everything.
on September 18, 2012
I wear these ALL the time. Have had them... over a year now?... and they still look great. Good price for a nice pair or earrings. Recommend!
on December 12, 2011
I bought these earrings a few years ago, and they are still one of my favorite pairs. The detail on them is very pretty.
on July 10, 2012
Love 1928 Jewelry. These are my favorite earrings. They are very pretty. Love the detail. Wear them all the time.
on August 22, 2015
I absolutely LOVE these earrings! They arrived fast and on time. They're a lot better than I expected them to be, I am very pleased! I always wear studs because when I wear hoops/dangling earrings, my earlobes sag. These are my go to dangling earrings because they aren't big and they aren't droopy, they're light and you can't tell you're wearing them. My earlobes actually look like earlobes while I'm wearing them lol. And the best part is, these are the first pair of non stud earrings that I can wear for days and won't get my piercing infected. Love them, thank you very much.
review image
on October 21, 2012
I first noticed the size, because anothe reviewer said they thought they were a littl too small, I find they are the perfect size. They look casual enough to wear every day,I like the fact they are femine in style. I recomed these earing to any onelooking for a midum size femine earring.
on January 13, 2013
I get compliments on these earrings every time I wear them. They go well with everyday clothing and look great for those of us with short hair. Definitely worth the price.
on April 11, 2011
I bought these earings as a gift for my roommates. I thought they were a good buy for the price. They were a little smaller than I expected but my roommates loved them!