Industrial Deals Beauty Prime Book Box Shop women's shoes nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. New LG Stylo 4 | $249.99. Save with Prime Exclusive Phones. Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

Showing 1-10 of 23 reviews(5 star). See all 35 reviews
on January 25, 2018
Received the part couple days ago, it looks really close to the OEM part compared to the craftsman regulator, and after inspection of the part it appears to be well made. I installed it on the compressor and it works great so far. I’ll give further updates in the future to its function and hopefully those will be the same as my current review.
2 people found this helpful
on October 9, 2014
I replaced this part on a porter cable pancake compressor that was 14 years old. It was a perfect fit minus the pipe nipples that were too close to be removed without damage from the old unit. If you buy this, you may need the 1/4" pipe nipples to complete the installation.
3 people found this helpful
on March 18, 2017
Perfect fit on older (90's) Craftsman compressor. Not much else to say. It fits, it works :-)
One person found this helpful
on October 2, 2017
I thought this would fix my leak, but it didn't. It probably will work for your project, hopefully.
on April 30, 2018
Already installed. Perfect fit. Eliminated the leak the old one had.
on September 2, 2017
Works great as a replacement on my craftsman compressor.
on March 27, 2017
Works as expected, no leaks and exact replacement for my Porter Cable pancake compressor.
on March 21, 2014
I have this regulator on a Porter-Cable compressor and liked it so well that I bought another one to replace a unit on another older compressor that I use for airbrushing. It works perfectly. Some regulators, while they allow you to set the airflow at a given pressure, allow the pressure to build in the line when the flow is stopped (trigger of the airbrush is released). When you then press the trigger the initial blast of air is at a higher pressure than what is set for the continuous airflow. Not with this regulator. It maintains that pressure constantly so there is never a build-up when the airbrush is static. Every time you depress the airbrush trigger you get the same airflow that you've set. Don't forget to use the sealant tape when installing it.
4 people found this helpful
on August 3, 2013
I ordered this for my S&W compressor, I needed a three port regulator and figured that this would work. It did, works just fine.
One person found this helpful
on October 30, 2015
Great
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.