Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Haggar Men's Big-Tall Cool 18 Pleat-Front Pant
Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Gemini Syndrome Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now STEM

on March 5, 2014
I'm a big dude. A lot of pants out there aren't very accommodating for both my junk and my truck; and when I bend over, the whole world gets a heavy visual dose of man-butt. Not with these. They are nice and roomy; have a generous "rise" (i.e., they stay high on my hips) even when sitting, kneeling, bending, or squatting; and are lightweight but durable.

Get these if you're a big man.
on April 17, 2013
These pants fit better and are more comfortable than any others I own. Two Comments:
1, Since they are pleated, I was surprised that they were not cuffed.
2. They close with a single button--this is not a real problem but a secondary closure would be nice.

I would definately them purchase again.
on December 24, 2014
Good quality , plenty of room yet cut and hemmed to fit my awkward body while remaining straight legged and not bell-bottoms. Also not wide enough to look like clown pants or fit an additional legs .... They came quickly and as described and they have now survived time at work , in the washing machine and in the dryer. If you are built like me with the weight of a big man but the height and average man I do recommend these pants which are very comfortable , easy to care for and can be worn at work or a wake.
on January 7, 2009
These pants are aweosme! I have bought 2 pairs, they fit great, look great and are a great weight for summer, spring or fall
Pros:

*They come out of the dryer without wrinkles (as long as you haven't let them sit).
*The fabric is thin and cool.
*The price is right.

Cons:

*If you manage to wrinkle them, the wrinkles are darn near impossible to get out. After a power outage, my normal dryer settings were erased, and I didn't think about it, so the dryer stopped with the load semi-damp, and the "wrinkle guard" setting (which keeps the load periodically tumbling) was off. After about an hour of them sitting there, I took them out and found them to be horribly wrinkled. Turning the dryer back on for a while (which almost always works for other stuff) did nothing. Misting them with a sprayer and then redrying them did nothing. Completely wetting them down and then drying them did nothing. My fabric steamer did nothing. My iron did nothing! The wrinkles just wouldn't come out! Only after washing them again twice did the wrinkles come out. I have never seen such stubborn wrinkles. I thought for a while that I'd ruined the pants.

*The fabric is very slick, almost silky, which gives them a nice drape, but it snags easily. My husband already has a pilled section on the legs where his desk drawer rubs against them (after maybe 6-8 wearings).

These were priced pretty low for my husband's "big and tall" size (I was happy to find pants on Amazon at all in his size), so that was good, but if I see a different pair for a similar price in his size, I'd probably try those instead of buying another pair of these. These aren't terrible, but they could be better.

Update 1-20-16: I found that, after several washings, these pants don't wrinkle as easily in the dryer. I really hated washing these at first, but now they are so much easier to care for. And my husband likes them so much, he asked me to get him another pair. So I've raised my rating from three to four stars. My warning to remove these IMMEDIATELY upon completion of the drying cycle still holds, but eventually you can get more relaxed about it. The pants did pill quickly in that one section, but then they did not continue to degrade. I've washed them probably 60 or 70 times by now, and they are still going strong. In fact, with the old pair and the new pair hanging side-by-side in the closet, I can't easily tell which is which. I have had to sew up holes in the pockets a few times, and I had to replace a section of the hem that came undone. But otherwise, their durability has surprised me, and since my husband wears them so much, I guess they must be pretty comfortable, too.
on April 17, 2015
Haggar must have a different contract for these pants. The size is remarkably different and the fit is too. They are much lower waisted, sit lower on your waist and the waist itself is at least 2 " less than they used to be. No- I haven't gained weight. In fact I bought a pair of these in Navy about 6 months ago and they are fine but these are terrible and not even close to what they were, You can tell that they're different. The Navy ones , and others that I bought even longer ago, have a blue band going around the waistline on the inside. The newer ones have a white one. I believe that it's really misrepresentation to call these pants by the same name as the earlier ones. I'm done with Haggar. Really a shame too, because I really liked these pants, but no longer.
on March 17, 2016
These pants are just all around great! I purchased 3 total. 1 in brown and 2 in khaki. The only problem I have with them is the size. I fit into a 56x30 snugly, 58x30 fits just fine, however I like my pants to be loose fitting giving me some breathing room so I normally get pants 60x32 and wear a belt. I was expecting these pants to fit like all the other pants I get however they were HUGE! Laughably huge. LOL! Even with a belt I have to fold them over to get them to stay up. I washed them in HOT water and tumble dried on HIGH hoping they would shrink but alas they didn’t. Normally I would have returned them and got a smaller size however…
They are the best feeling pants I have EVER worn. I can’t part with them even to exchange them for a smaller size. I was only purchasing them to wear out but they’ve become my everything pants. The material isn’t as thick as most of my Dockers I have, is just a tad rough but still on the soft side, and not stiff at all.

Pros:
* Price. I got 2 khaki color at $16.87 & 1 Brown at $27.67. Both on Prime.
* Feel. Not thick or stiff and feels great.
* Size. Both a Pro and a Con. Size seems bigger than other pants but that can be a plus. If you like pants on the roomy side, then get your normal size in these. Don’t do what I did and get a size bigger because they might be too big.
* Shrinkage. There is none. Washed in hot water and a tumble dry on high and the pants are the exact same size even though I was hoping they would shrink a bit.

Cons:
* Size. Again, both a Pro and a Con. The size fits bigger than listed so get the size that ACTUALLY fits and they should be roomy enough for you.

Conclusion:
I would 100% buy these again (and will probably buy a few more) as well as recommend these to anyone thinking of purchasing. I’m very picky about material and I feel like I have found the perfect pants for me from now on.
on May 2, 2013
very good fit and look great after wearing all day. The haggar brand has allways been a great fit for me.
on May 13, 2013
I give the pants 4 stars, the quality and material was nice. However, they fit me like clown pants, too big in the waist and seat and inseam seemed too long. Not sure if it were a fluke or not. Returned to amazon - zero hassle.
on September 3, 2013
The pants arrived on time and in good condition. The fit was ok but I would suggest going up one size for men who have bigger thighs and butt. All big men are not made the same way. If you have a bigger stomach butt a small rear end and thighs you will be ok.