Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 102 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 108 reviews
on June 12, 2014
I bought these for my son who is 6'5" tall to wear while working at a local golf course. They fit properly (although on my gentle giant they are not as long as on this model). The fabric is fairly heavy and looks like it will hold up to wear. These shorts do not have a permanent crease. The belt seems sturdy enough, and looks good when worn with a tucked-in polo.
on December 14, 2015
They were on sale. Low expectations, but quite nice and sturdy pair of shorts. More on the adult/conservative in style ... but I gotta grow up some day and not slob around in gym/basketball shorts all the time.
on March 11, 2017
Love these men's shorts! Fit as expected--unexpected beautiful pink color. A perfect dress short for summer events.
on March 12, 2014
These shorts are made from fabric with a good weight, not too thick and quite soft. They will probably soften after a few washes. They fit as expected and are a medium, above the knee, length for tall men. I am 6'2" and these hit me around 2-3 inches above the top of my knee cap.

The included belt is removable and not sewn into the shorts, as I thought. This is good, because you can switch this casual belt for something else. The belt is a woven material, soft, and has a double D ring, squared off, to tighten the belt.

Great shorts for resort casual and can be dressed up with another belt and tucked in shirt.
on June 18, 2015
Very disappointed in the quality of the material. Looks frayed on the hem and waistband. Very first negative reaction to this brand's product.
on April 15, 2015
Ordered these for my husband and they fit well and he looked like the man in the picture. However, he wore them about 3x (we bought them for vacation) before the back seam along the butt unthreaded. Good thing he has a sense of humor because by the time we walked back to our room, they almost completely unraveled, giving everyone that followed us a little show.. So they look nice, but they don't last.
on February 28, 2015
The worse piece of clothing I have ever purchased, bought two of these and one came with a frayed hem line and when i said frayed I do not mean just loose thread there is a hole there, the other one has a hole in the back. What poor workmanship this is, do not buy this item, do better US Polo, I only tried these to see how they compared to Izod and I must say these are like Ladas to Izod's Audis
on December 4, 2014
I had some doubts about the quality of the material in these shorts. The cut/style was not as I was expecting but I had to accept that as they were exactly like the photo on screen, however, after one wash the cloth at the bottom edge had begun to fray badly and looked as if I'd been wearing them for years and were about to be used as painting shorts!
on February 20, 2014
Fits and looks great. Have the same pair by Tommy Hilfiger and they look just just as good for a lot less.
on October 1, 2013
from the first look it look pretty good & the material is also good.
fits me pretty well.

only one tiny problem
when I got it and tried it on, I found a line of an ink written by pen on the side of the short "that is why star is gone"

will update later after trying it more

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question