Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Josh Too and the conflicts PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 10 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 11 reviews
on January 6, 2014
I bought this watch as a "just in case" present given the lightning deal special. I had no intention of giving it to anyone until an unplanned occasion for a gift came up and I wasn't prepared.
My daughter's birthday happened to be the day after I received the watch and I mentioned to her that I purchased a watch which I was holding as contingency in the event that I forgot to buy someone a gift ( I didn't offer it to her as she had many other watches which were far more expensive).
Would you believe that she instantly fell in love with the watch and wanted it? Would you also believe that she took my "contingency watch" which now leaves me without a fallback gift? She has basically abandoned her other watches and now just stares at this one muttering (my beautiful watch). I got some extra daddy points for this though :-)
on December 28, 2013
Gave this as a Christmas gift and my wife loved it!! It has a larger face, but not too big for a women's style watch.
She liked the silver with gold accent, and overall really liked this gift that I gave her for Christmas. It was a Big hit!!
on August 21, 2014
It's pretty, and I like it. BUT the battery was dead in about 6 months and had to be replaced. Batteries usually last a LOT longer, so I wasn't pleased with that. Otherwise it's a very nice watch.
on January 4, 2014
The Anne Klein watch was very nice, but just was not for me, so I returned. I do however like Anne Klein watches and have several.
on December 26, 2013
A little difficult to get on and off but a nice looking watch at a good price.If Gold trim was a little darker it would look better.
on August 2, 2014
Feminine, beautiful watch in a simple design. Work or play!
on January 16, 2014
The Anne Klein watches are made by E.Gluck Corporation, who also produces Armitron Watches.
This one is a nice fashionable watch, with elegant design. A good option for a gift.
I cannot assess its performance, but take into consideration that this is a fashion brand making this watch.
I bought it for my my fiancee and she loves it. Very appreciated.
In my opinion, the quality could have been a little bit better.
I'll give it 5 stars because of the price and the design.
If necessary, i'll come with updates regarding the golden surfaces of the band as I fear the golden tone will eventually fade away.
on January 18, 2014
On receiving this watch, my expectations were exceeded by how nice it looked. I have worn it three days straight and I really love this watch! It's a great every day watch and it looks more expensive than it is.. In person, it looks similar to a Mavado.. I only hope that this watch lasts for a long time and does not scratch and look old quickly
on January 6, 2014
I Love this watch!

It is so me.

Comfortable and classy looking.

And it doesn't pull on my hair. Amen!!
on January 15, 2014
Beautiful watch, bought it as a gift for my mother but I wanted to keep it for myself. The two-tone color looks great.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.