Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 23 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 24 reviews
on August 21, 2014
By all accounts I want to like this computer. I hung it in my bedroom so my wife and I can watch netflix or a DVD or even TV (bought an adaptor) in bed. I don't know if it is this computer or the software (windows 8) or a combination of both, but every software program I try to run seems to crash or not work at all. Google Chrome didn't work for the longest time. I installed and would click on the icon and nothing would happen. Finally, it started working (guessing there was a windows update). Now, the other day I tried to open it and I got an error message and it won't work again. The worst part is, when I substitute Microsoft internet explorer when chrome isn't working IE constantly crashes so I have to get out of bed, restart it and navigate back to whatever we were watching. How is it that a PC running a windows operating system can't run a windows internet explorer without crashing? Major pain in the you-know-what.

Another very annoying thing is this computer is constantly popping up dialog boxes for install Dell this, or update that. I have to get out of bed and manually close the dialog boxes so we can continue to watch what we were watching. What a major pain! Makes for a very aggravating TV experience when in bed. Obviously for the purposes I had in mind this is a very poor choice.
on July 24, 2013
I bought a competitive computer for my office from Staples and before I even got it out of the box I wished I had gotten the touchscreen. I took it back and played with the two touchscreen computers they had there to determine which I liked better. Either way I was spending $300 more for the touchscreen. I thought looking up reviews would be the best way to determine which of those I might like better and was directed to the Amazon site. (Staples probably wishes there wasn't internet access in there!) I found the exact same computer (this one) that I was looking at in Staples, but for $230 less than the Staples price. I asked them to match the price which they would not, so I ordered it with my phone. I paid for the next day shipping and still had a couple hundred to spare. I am so pleased to have purchased this one. Dell's customer service is amazing and I love the new computer. I think I will buy another one for home!
on July 21, 2013
bought this item because price was better than any other option, it had intel Pentium, 23 inch touch screen, not refurbished, from reliable manufacturer. iI am new to windows 8, so it is different (not bad) for me recommend the item and the amazon supplier with no reservation.
on August 4, 2013
We've been Dell customers for 7+ years and our old laptops were - well - tired. Purchased this All in One and it absolutely rocks! Fast and huge screen with bluetooth keyboard and touchscreen. I purchased a Dell 17" laptop, which I also like, but I wish we bought 2 x All in Ones.
on September 6, 2013
Got this for my daughter to replace a very old and slow desktop. She loves it. She's much more tech savy than I am and adapted to it very quickly. Manuals? We don't need no stinkin' manuals. Very intuitive - at least for her. But she's used to using her smart phone.
on August 15, 2013
This is a very nice change to the desk top computer i was using. It takes up a lot less space than the old one did. The only down fall that i have with this unit, is the Windows 8. I think that Windows 7 works a lot smoother..
on September 3, 2013
The picture clarity is unbelieveble and all the function s are awesome , windows 8 takes getting use to so just go to utube and u will see details there
on January 24, 2017
Great value.
on August 21, 2013
Windows 8 is significantly different from windows 7, which I am more familiar with. I would enjoy this computer more if there were more comprehensive operating directions available.
on August 12, 2013
About the only thing I am not crazy about is Windows 8. It is a learning curve that I have not quite mastered yet. It is really bothersome that Windows 8 does not like to play with Java (even though Java comes preinstalled). Secondly,in order to close a program, you have to switch over to another program and then close the previous one from the top right corner. My final gripe with Windows 8 is the picture library. I can't scroll through my photos! Hopefully before the end of the year, I will have turned the corner on this curve!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.