Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch $5 Albums Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on February 6, 2015
Very cute, nice dress for good price. I will add photos so if you are close to my body type you can get an idea of how it will look if you have a similar body type. For reference, I am 5'3 and 130.
review image
11 comment| 40 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on April 20, 2015
Pros:
1) This dress is $15 shipped. Need I say more?
2) The colors/print are ADORABLE. The skirt is not as kelly green as the picture shows...it looks more turquoise. However, it is still super cute.
3) I have a very large chest. This dress covers it (which is not always easy to find) and is not too tight on my upper half.

Cons:
1) The skirt clings and is very lightweight. However, it is not see-through. I see a slip in my future and possibly the wind causing some issues.
2) The top portion is semi-see through. A cami or tank is needed underneath.
3) There are no loops for the belt. This doesn't bother me, but I wanted to mention it.

I have an hour-glass figure and typically wear a size 12. I ordered a L and it fit well. I was worried that this dress would not flatter my "average size" but it does!
on January 30, 2015
This dress was ridiculously bad when I received it, and I love cheap dresses, and own a few from this brand that I like. This dress, however, didn't fit worth a darn. First, it was somehow way too big in the chest (I'm 6' tall, normally a D cup, usually size 10...I was surprised). It was also obscenely short, which I run into sometimes being tall, but the proportions of the dress I received didn't look like the photo. Finally, while the material wasn't clear, it was atrociously cheap and rough to the touch. I was so excited for this dress, but it had to be sent back. I guess you get what you pay for sometimes! :)
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 9, 2014
+vibrant colors +extremely comfy +love the detached belt +thin, breathable material that is not see through -runs slightly too big
on April 17, 2014
So disappointed, I thought it was too cute! first was the sizing...it fits very big. The other part is that it is cut sort of strange very high waisted, to the point where it cuts across my chest.
I tried putting the sash a bit lower than the seam hoping it would cover it but it doesn't work. because of the fabric, sash would slide anyway even if it did.
It might work on someone who is extremely small in the chest area... but not me.
on August 5, 2013
I got the XL one and I thought it would be too small but it was a bit big, but over all I love it! Now I know I can fit in a L for next time :)
on July 25, 2014
Ok so i was skeptical about this dress but i think its perfect for the spring & summer. its a very cute & comfy dress that you can dress up or dress down depending on the occasion. i wanted more definition where the waist is so i got a white cincher belt to define my waist & i plan on using the polka dot sash belt that came with it to use as a necktie/scarf around my neck or use as a headband. Its light flowy & very flirty & flattering. I am curvy (34D/30 waist/39hips) and it still flows nicely on me. its not too tight or too loose! Please be sure to read the sizing information that the seller provides because some clothes are cut & made differently than others.
I would highly recommend this cute find! i cant wait to wear it :)
on July 2, 2013
I am 30 years old. I don't feel 30, but I am. I was looking for a really cute, airy dress to wear while roaming about on a cruise. I saw this on amazon, and for less than ten bucks, I figured I'd give it a go. I am 5'4 and it is a little longer than mid-thigh. It's so light and airy. It is fairly sheer, so you will need to pair it with a slip. Super adorable.
on December 9, 2014
The fit is right but this is advertised as being green and in the picture it is green, however in person it is closer to a tiffany blue color. It is nowhere close to the emerald green in the picture which is disappointing because that is what I was hoping it would be. I am keeping it because it is cute and well made for the price. The skirt is lined in a jersey type fabric of the same color. The only reason why I did not give this 5 stars is because the top/ striped portion of the dress is unlined and there are no belt loops to keep the sash in place so it is constantly sliding around and bunching up.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
I like this dress a lot, and would have given five stars, but one of the stripes got messed up after washing for the first time. Other than that, fits as expected and is cute and comfortable!