Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 65 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 68 reviews
on February 16, 2014
Bought these on here, read the reviews on here and other sites and I have to say all of the reviews were 100% right; these are GREAT! Very comfortable right out of the box. The only warning I'll give is if its cold and windy, you'll feel the cold, obviously not waterproof so, walking in the snow like I do here in Maine, sometimes will give you're feet a little ice bath, but for spring, fall, summer or any of you lucky ones who live with nice weather all year round, buy these shoes you will like them.

A reason for me looking for these; when I did the research, I was doing research for sneakers for plus sized guys trying to do more walking and exercises. I'm 6'4" and at the time was 350 lbs. and these were recommended by other gentlemen who were plus sized, so I also would agree with their review of having great cushioning and support. And I can say that they have helped me lose as of this moment, over 85 lbs.
on July 15, 2014
I realize that rating shoes is sort of a subjective thing and one person may find a shoe great to run with and others may not. I am a bigger guy who started on my weight loss journey about a month and a half ago and run 3 miles 4x a week in these shoes, and since I have a heavier step and also pronate, these don't really provide the level of shock absorption and stability that a person in my situation needs.

They're not terrible shoes. They fit my feet well and are well-made. If you're lighter in weight and also lighter on your feet then they might work out better for you than they did for me. And these are perfectly fine if you're using them for going on walks or as a work shoe. These will probably just be used as regular shoes after the new pair I purchased today from my local running shop.
on April 12, 2014
I ordered these a few months ago, and was having a lot of problems with my plantar fascia at the time. I am not a runner, but I walk alot including for health and fitness, so I like wearing running shoes. I had let my previous pair go too long, and should have replaced them sooner, but they still looked good. By the time I finally started wearing these, I had tried two types of inserts in my other shoes, and was definitely having problems walking (a lot of pain, and tired quickly). Within a few weeks, all of the pain was gone, and I have definitely gotten my money's worth out of these shoes. I honestly didn't love the appearance of them at first, but I went to a couple of different stores to look at what is selling, and actually came home with a much higher opinion of them. They are light weight, and are great for stability and comfort!
on July 19, 2014
I have bought and wore New Balance running shoes for over twenty years, but this is my last pair. I bought this shoe, from Amazon, three months ago. I have only worn it about 20 times, as I rotate my running shoes, but even with that little use, the whole upper, on one shoe, on one side is pulling apart from the soul. My pair before this, had something similar happen, at the tip of the soul, but it did not split anymore so based on New Balance always being top quality before, I thought it was just a fluke, and got a new pair as I usually do every 9 to 12 months, but it is not useable now because of the splitting I described above.

To help me in my research for a new brand, what do people recommend?
on March 23, 2014
While I buy New Balance running shoes primarily for walking, they are suitably comfortable and far more fashionable than most walking shoes. And while the price range between their available models is unjustified in my estimation, considering the difference in cost of manufacture is probably mostly insignificant, one can still purchase a decent pair for a reasonable price if you can simply overlook the immoral profits the company makes from the hundreds of millions of shoes they annually make.These guys know what they're doing...close observation reveals slight material shortchanging, but improved manufacturing technique. We fall for it every time. Maybe I'm a chump...I still like comfortable eye candy.
on November 4, 2014
These were a good shoe, but don't use them for everyday wear. I've done so and the sole is already starting to separate after only 6 months of daily wear. Except for the white parts getting a little dinghy, the rest of the shoe is like new and holding up well, but if the sole gives out, it will be time for something else. Looks like I'll be going back to my Reeboks or Nikes. Shame, I expected more from a homeland manufacturer.
on January 20, 2014
Great for feet that need some stability, but these are not too bulky as many stabily shoes are. As a physical therapist I recommend high end shoes like these but it just depends on your foot type if this particular pair will work for you.
on April 14, 2014
I do love these shoes for the most part. Unfortunately I just came from using minimalist shoes, so they are a bit weird feeling.

I would recommend these to someone who does a good amount of running, and already wears shoes with arch support as I have had some issues transitioning, but know it will get better as I break them in and get my foot adjusted to some support again.
on February 11, 2014
This is a perfect fit and a good looking shoe. It is difficult for me to get shoes that are wide enough for my foot and still have the stability in the heel that I like. The arch support is perfect.
on December 20, 2015
These were great shoes for the past year! Wore them everywhere...even hiking...and they survived most everything. The side mesh gives a nice escape for the heat generated by the feet.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.