Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 153 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 170 reviews
on November 26, 2015
I actually really love these aviators. They not only look good, they fit me perfectly and they feel a lot more sturdy than other "inexpensive" sunglasses. I am happy with this purchase, I got a great deal and I would recommend these... as long as you are aware that they are not high quality but in my opinion above average for cheaper priced glasses.
on September 23, 2014
For $10 sunglasses, I couldn't ask for a better pair. I was expecting dollar-store glasses and instead, got a pair that has held up well for about six months now. I expect that with continued care, they will hold up for a couple of years. They feel sturdy and durable, and I've gotten several compliments and questions as to where I bought them. I'm not into labels, so I can't attest to how well they match actual "D&G" products, but they were just what I needed in a pair of sunglasses.
on July 28, 2013
Beautiful glasses. They look much more expensive than they actually are and fit my round shaped face perfectly. I love the purple tint of the shades, gives a nice girly-look.

Recommended.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon June 20, 2014
My daughter likes these glasses alot ,they look really cool on are very sturdy had them for a while and are holding up just fine the lens blocks the sun i have used these myself and the color is green a neon green i would order more of these because the Quality seems to be great.
on August 23, 2017
I love,love these glasses actually my 5th pair😍👍👍👍👍
on May 6, 2015
These sunglasses are beautiful! I received them today and can't wait to wear them. They fit perfect on my round face. I love the color and I absolutely fell in love with them! I definitely recommend this sunglasses to anyone that's in search for nice looking shades and in a tight budget, these are definitely affordable! I love my new sunglasses! ❤
on July 21, 2017
good
on October 22, 2015
I was hesitant to order sunglasses online but I really liked the look of these. They are super comfortable and look good at the same time. Definitely worth the risk.
on March 27, 2014
I absolutely love these glasses. They fit well and the price is excellent. My seller Island in the Sun made a mistake on the initial color I wanted but sent me and IMMEDIATE REPLACEMENT for free and told me to keep the others, what excellent service!!! I will be buying more of these and definitely only from this seller.
on May 9, 2016
Cheaply made and doesn't last. The only reason I am giving any stars is they actually do look great. I have had 3 pairs of these and the last two pairs both arrived distorted or broken. Definitely needs better packaging.