Your Garage Beauty LyingGame STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 72 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 81 reviews
on March 18, 2014
I purchased a small set of 10 of these in a specialty store and spent triple the amount. I was hoping these were similar and they were just like mighty mights. They are really small , like child's fingernail or eye pupil size but oh my do they hold!! If you want them even stronger you can put two or three together to hold even more papers. I have hung full packed invitations using a few of them and they work better than any magnet I have found . I use them on a metal board for my kids numerous school papers and misc. stuff. The only negative it they are a bit tricky to get off the board directly, not so much if they are attached to papers but you have to slide off them to the edge of board or use your finger nail to pry under to release their strong hold - but that is also what is so good about them. Their tiny size doesnt cover information on what your hanging up. I would keep away from small children as they look the size of an aspirin pill and swallowed would be dangerous. They do offer different sizes and these would be on the smaller size of what is out there but wow do they hold and so much cheaper !!!
on February 23, 2014
These magnets are amazing. We originally bought them for a project but found that we use them for many things. They can hold a lot of weight. We only need 2 of these small magnets to hang our keys on the fridge. I have a lot of keys on my key chain and I have 2 of these magnets attached to them. Not glued on. There strong enough that you have to pry them off if you want them off. I just stick my keys to the fridge and they quickly attach.The more you stack them the stronger they get. I like to use these for putting pictures on the fridge also. They are so tiny you can't see them immediately therefor not covering the pictures. Also like the fact that my fridge doesn't look as cluttered with all those bigger magnets.There are 30 in this set and we will probably order more just for the fact they are so handy to have around. With there small size they work great for crafts, organizing and they are also fun to play with...lol
on March 23, 2015
These little magnets are great and have a ton of uses. I ordered them for a home project I was working and they turned out to be too strong for what I needed and ended up ordering the tiny ones. I figured I'd hold on to these based on all the other uses I read on the reviews.

The only reason I am giving it 4 starts and not 5 is because there was no easy way to determine the size/strength of magnets that I needed for my home project. Kind of a hit & miss but ended up keeping the bigger ones anyway!
on June 7, 2014
I use these magnets to hold all the items I have on the refrigerator. They are small, which is what I wanted. They are hard to get apart, but that is because of how strong they are. I have had other magnets. They where big, never held more than one piece of paper to the refrigerator and when closing the refrigerator door never knew where your papers were going to end up or even if they were going to be on the refrigerator upon closing. Yes I would buy these again, but I don't have to. 30 magnets is more than I will ever need. A great !!!!!!! buy.
on May 22, 2014
I bought these magnets for my boyfriend to use in conjunction with a pack of metal collar stays that I bought him. They work perfectly! They are tiny (a lot smaller than I anticipated, actually) so you don't see them and they don't bother your neck at all. They keep the collar nice and tidy. My boyfriend loves them!
on March 12, 2015
Excellent refrigerator magnets. Strong enough to hold pictures and menus. Seriously thinking about ordering a few more packs to create fancier refrigerator artwork.

Packaging is simple and effective. None of the magnets were chipped or have chipped in the constant shuffle to spell out sweet messages
on February 26, 2015
strong little buggers! One magnet holds 7 full sheets of paper to the refrigerator. Pretty impressive for 1/16 x 1/4 inch magnets. get several of them together to hold bigger stuff! We've also used them to fix a few things around the house, hold back curtains, retrieve lost screws, etc. Great price on Amazon.
on March 31, 2014
Super strong magnets. just as described in the description. Very tiny too - not for homes with small children or babies.
on April 15, 2014
I used these to place on painted animal woodsies for my fridge so my daughter can play with them and so I can hold her art work up or coupons, etc. They are very strong for being so small. I have yet seen one slide down scooting whatever is under them onto the floor like the traditional black magnets. They have all stayed in place.
on October 7, 2014
My only complaint, which is really only my fault for not reading the product description more clearly, was being very surprised at how tiny these little guys were. The pictures don't give any sense of scale. However even with their tiny size, they sure are strong, exceeded my expectations, and met my needs