Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Mato & Hash Unisex Baby Cotton Infant Baby Toddler One Piece Lap Shoulder Onesie
Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Gemini Syndrome Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEM

on February 27, 2014
I love the material and the design of this onesie, but it is definitely not for a little chubster legged baby. The legs are really tight and do not stretch. I tried to stretch one a little, so it wouldn't cut off my baby's circulation, and it just ripped. In order to get leg holes that fit, I would have to have a really baggy top. Just be warned if your child has chubby legs, this is not going to work.

*Update* - Five stars for AMAZING customer service, but Four stars for the actual product. The company contacted me and asked if I would try out their newly designed product with bigger leg holes. They sent me a free onesie in the mail to try out. The fact that they were willing to not only reach out to their customers, but go the extra mile by taking customer input and making a better product really shows something about them. So, the new onesie is much better. My chubster legged baby fits! I love the look of the onesie as well. The material isn't as soft as other onesies I have, so I can only give it four stars, but it probably helps the durability of the cloth. Overall, very nice quality.
on July 29, 2013
Updated December 2013: The seller has since independently contacted me - twice - and, without solicitation, sent two shirts, two pairs of pants, and two hats in order to retry their products after reportedly changing manufacturers. Not only has the quality of the product gone up considerably, but I could not be more impressed with their conscience as a company. This is unprecedented customer service. This is a comfortable standard cotton knit choice at an affordable price.

Original review: Ordered two of these onesies. Both had holes - multiple holes - within one wearing by my little girl. Complete waste.
on March 26, 2016
High quality- loved that I could get the color I wanted. You'd be surprised how hard it is to find a solid red onesie!!!

Got this to make some matching shirts for the family on our upcoming vacation. It ran a little big, but the quality was very impressive. I would highly recommend this product.
on July 26, 2016
I wanted to find the perfect onesie for my daughter so we could match. This was the perfect match for what i wore! When I got it (quickly), it fit her perfectly and I immediately found my mini me. The onesie was made of high quality material and did not shrink in the wash. I looked at others but I liked the scoop neck of this one best. Not only that, but it is hard to find a plain tee onesie with no writing on it. They can get pretty pricey! This was the best deal and I got two for the price of one. I could not complain with that! I got free (Prime) shipping, quick delivery, and the shipping was in a weatherproof bag. I could not ask for more.
on July 22, 2016
These are dangerous and unsafe. Do not buy!

I got a two pack of black. I'm screen printing onsies for our new daughter. They felt good, and seemed to be made of good material, but after the first time unbuttoning, I saw a small tear develop around the snap. I figured I'd be careful and it was no big deal. The next time it unbuttoned, it came off completely. And there were sharp metal prongs holding it into the material. I threw it away.

The second onsie in the pack didn't fare better. After one wear, 2 of the snaps fell out during wear and a sharp prong scratched her leg.

In addition, the onsie is still a bit too large for my daughter but the arm holes are super tiny, it fits very tight around her arms. Avoid this product.
on November 20, 2013
The quality of this product was fantastic. More than I expected for the price. Would definitely recommend and would buy again. I machine embroidered on it and it turned out great. A nice surprise. And shipped fast too!
on October 14, 2014
These onesies would be perfect if not for the too tight arm and leg holes. The rest of the fit is perfect and the neutral solid colors are so much more stylish than bright, cheesy onesies. He doesn't seem bothered by the arm and leg holes and they don't leave marks (if they did, he wouldn't be wearing them of course), but if there was some stretch, these would be the best onesies we have.
on October 27, 2014
I wanted some plain onesies and these were really cheap. After washing them upon arrival and trying them on my girls, the snaps won't even stay closed!! They're small for a 18 month size and basically useless at this point since the cheap snaps keep un-snapping. I guess I'll just have to find some better quality brands, but at least I only paid $2.99 for these.
on October 20, 2015
I selected "Fits as expected" but it's both too large (my fault) and too small. I ordered the 6-12 month size for my chunky four month old as he is regularly wearing 6 month onesies. The arm and leg holes fit okay but there's a extra fabric around his middle because it's too long for him (in the picture you can see it goes almost to his knees). By the time he fills out the torso properly the arm holes will be too small. I bought this to be part of a Halloween costume so any additional wearings I get out of it are a bonus for me.
review image
on October 27, 2015
It was nice to find this black color onesie (my busband was stubborn about wanting black), only bad thing is like others said, the arms get to be very tight and its not strechy at all, but if your baby is somewhat chubby it might be uncomfortable