Industrial Deals Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 16 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 17 reviews
on December 22, 2013
12 years ago I bought a lightweight waterproof windproof lightly insulated coat. for $25. It has served me faithfully with no complaints. Matter of fact I found out how good it was when I faced 25 degree windy temps in Wyoming. It kept me perfectly warm for up to 1/2 hour.
This trusty coat is now giving up the ghost. It has begun to succumb to age. It's outer shell has dried out and begun cracking.
About a month ago I started looking for a suitable replacement. Took a look in stores around here... found nothing. Turned to searching the net. Found a number of items to serve the same purpose... starting at $150 and up. No thank you, way too expensive.
I finally came across the Result Mens Core Lightweight Waterproof Shield Windproof Jacket. Man what a find!!
I can't recommend this jacket/parka enough! It far surpasses my previous waterproof jacket/parka with so many features. Without going into the details it is more waterproof/windproof, seals up better and is much warmer and more comfortable.
Man, for the quality, performance, and value you can't beat this Great parka!!!
If you find a parka better than this one at this price, let me know. I'll buy it in a minute.

Have to add a note here. Apparently this item comes from the UK. When I ordered it from Amazon, Amazon emailed me to tell me that this item wouldn't be delivered for more than a month. I received a email from the supplier saying to disregard the delivery date from Amazon. The item would be delivered in two weeks. Well the item was delivered in two weeks. I have to conclude, again, this is an excellent product that I love. Also the company/supplier goes to the n'th degree to satisfy the customer.
Also have to add that even if this parka took more than a month to be delivered, I am so happy with it that it wouldn't have mattered!
goody 99
goody 99
on December 15, 2014
I was pretty skeptical about this jacket at first glance. The low price and, to be honest, the fact that it was shipped from the UK, made me pretty hesitant. I’m very glad that I ended up buying it. First of all, it arrived in about two weeks, just as promised by the seller, well packaged and in pristine condition.
Much more importantly is that it is amazingly warm and comfortable for a jacket that cost around $40. I bought a 3XL so that I can use it as more of a layered overcoat so it has plenty of extra room on me at 5’7” and 225 lbs. The sleeves are a bit long for my frame too but that was expected. In southern Wisconsin this year, there has been a lot of wind and cold, wet snowfall. This jacket lives up to its claims of being windproof and rainproof, with the included rain hood, it’s a fantastic cold weather rain coat and just as efficient as a winter jacket. I have been in temperatures down in the low teens and have been plenty warm with no other layer other than a short sleeve shirt. I think this jacket would keep me warm below zero with a good sweater or similar layering. While it seems amazingly thin and light, it definitely performs as a winter coat.
on September 11, 2016
I'm a medium and ordered a large, so true to form this coat is a bit big for me but that's just what I wanted so to allow for other layers when I'm using a snow blower. Its not yet winter but this coat is lined and seems to fit my needs.......... it should be pointed out to American buyers that this coat is from our friends in Great Britain and I didn't know this, but many of the European countries use a left handed side zipper tab. So that will take some getting used to.
on November 6, 2016
I ordered it a bit bigger than I usually where cause I wanted to wear it on the top of my suits during the harsh winter in New York and fits as needed; Not a really sexy piece of cloth but does the trick when it comes to keep me dry and warm
on December 5, 2014
I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of this parka jacket. It keeps me very warm even recently when temps were in the 20s. I work outside in & out of a vehicle all day. I also bought a second one in a different color.
on February 3, 2017
I love it, could come with a better hood.
on October 25, 2016
As advertised
on December 15, 2014
Great coat. European zipper, takes getting used to. Very warm, good construction. Came a lot earlier than the estimated ship date. I'd purchas again.
on May 22, 2016
For the price not ask for more
on May 13, 2014
This is by far the best designed Jacket I have ever owned. Extra inside pockets would be nice but great as it is. Might go for a black one for a change of pace!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.