Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 132 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 138 reviews
on June 22, 2013
These shoes are lightweight which is great for running, however, they are quite narrow in the toe box area and run a tad bit short too. I typically wear and ordered a size 8 1/2 and this shoe just barely makes it for length. I am pretty disappointed in the arch support...or more accurately the lack of. These shoes will be OK for treadmill/eliptical workout but wouldn't recommend for running or high impact workouts. Not impressed.
on April 3, 2014
I previously owned PUMA sneakers for running and loved them. I purchased these with the same expectations, but they wrecked my ankles. The first time I ran in them they tore up the back of my ankles. The second time I wore them days later with band aids, athletic tape, and higher socks, they ripped through all of the above and massacred my ankles. The back of my shoes were covered in blood.

Thankfully these were directly by Amazon, and I was allowed to return them even after wearing. They are probably the worst sneaker I every purchased.
on November 23, 2014
I love this shoe but it tends to fit a wee bit tight across my instep. In short, it's a narrow shoe even though it says otherwise. It's very light but if you're going to running/walking a long distance (I did 4 miles one day with Girl Scouts) this isn't the shoe. I made sure I purchased the shoe 2 weeks in advance to break them in before my scout trip. It didn't matter. The back of my heel was raw after two days of wearing the shoe with socks that come above the back of the shoe. I have not had any problems with the material tearing or cracking but I have lost a letter off the tongue. No biggie. They're great if you're going to be shopping all day (outlets anyone) but they work better on mall floors than outdoors which is weird because they're runners. If it's a cheap buy for you then go for it. Otherwise find a different shoe. I do receive compliments on the colors though...
on March 24, 2015
I ordered two pairs (in different colors), the one from another company came first. They were a little small, about a half size too small. I called and changed my order (this order) to a half size bigger than the other pair (which I hope to 'break in'). Amazon customer service was very helpful and definitely provided me with the most pleasant customer service experience of my entire life. Shoes fit great, look wicked awesome and are very light weight. I love my purchase.
on February 2, 2015
One of the most comfortable pairs of shoes in my life! Didn't have to even break it in!
BEAUTIFUL COLOR! lots and lots of compliments!
With only one exception.. Everything about this shoe is beautiful and well made!
The exception is the open looking seams on the side of the tongue. Good thing it's minor and cosmetic and has no effect on actual wear!
A great buy! Best gym and running shoes since my Meronas and Nikes!
I definitely recommend this shoe! :D
on October 1, 2013
I bought this because it was on sale. When it arrived I tried on my size 9's and they were too small so I sent them back and got a 1/2 size bigger. When the "new" pair arrived it wasn't "new." They were not in the original box, the bag my other shoes came with was not included and the worst part was that the one shoe had a big black scratch on the back of the heal. I am not happy about getting used when I paid for new but I didn't want to go through the hassle of returning another pair because the company no longer had the size shoe I needed to trade my return with.
As for the design of the shoe. The colors are bright and the shoes look neat but they are not very comfortable. You feel like you are going to fall backwards plus there are no arch supports.
on June 7, 2013
I already have a pair of Pumas that I work out in, I do cardio on machines, biking, running etc. I also do a high intensity toning class two days a week and the Pumas I wear now I have had for over 3 years and they have held up great. I have a weak ankle due to an injury when I was young, and I have really flat feet (with out any supports the bottom of my entire foot touches the ground) so I need extremely supportive shoes because of this. I love Pumas always have, and probably always will, so when I read that these deliver extreme support and are a very sturdy shoe I decided to give them a try. I haven't actually worked out in them yet but I have walked in them and they fit great. I wear a 9 1/2 in the Pumas I had before these, and ordered a 9 1/2 and they fit perfect. Do be aware though, if you do have really flat feet like myself you will still need arches. I could tell as soon as I put them on that I would still need my arch inserts but there's plenty of room for them. I also wear an ankle brace and they fit around the brace great as well. Would definitely recommend these to people who prefer a sturdy shoe!
on January 2, 2014
I'm a 7.5, and I usually order a size up in tennis shoes because generally with absorbent and fluffy socks they can be a little snug. I ordered an 8 and they are only a little snug--running should stretch them out but maybe a 8.5 would have suited me better. The webby looking part around the sole of the shoe is actually hard plastic and forms a sort of cage-like thing around the actual rubber sole. Gravel gets caught in it and so I wouldn't advise these shoes for anything but running on the road or in the gym. Otherwise they look cute, are very sleek, and are as vibrantly colored as depicted. Overall, great for the price.
on October 12, 2013
I have had these shoes for about a month and wore them maybe 6 or 7 times and they are falling apart. The bottoms are coming off and the rubber on front of toe on both shoes coming off. I am not a heavy runner and really wish these would have held up.
on March 9, 2014
These shoes are sort of large if I wear training socks and fit well if I wear running socks even though the advertising says web cage tech would hold your feet firmly. However, the main purpose i bought it was to go to gym and for casual wear, so it's a bit hot when I have to wear running socks all day long. The sole was designed for running short distance only, it is hard, minimum cushion and there is no arch support, which made the balls of my feet really hurt after intense activities

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.