YED Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Subscribe & Save Valentines Day STEM Book House Cleaning Gleason Gleason Gleason  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now NYNN

Showing 1-10 of 233 reviews(Verified Purchases). Show all reviews
on November 24, 2015
This is the best toe guard you can get for your boots. I'm a carpenter and when I work on a scaffold job I'm forced into many cramped areas where you have to crawl around and scaffold pans are literally like cheese graters to your boots. This stuff pretty much eliminates any chance of wearing a hole in the toe of your boot.

It's a little difficult to apply, but the couple times I've used it I achieved a pretty decent result without a ton of effort.

In the pictures you can see my original application in the front of the boot and a second application I added to the side I tend to sit on when I'm in a tight spot. This area trends to get holes for me due to the way I sit, the work I do and because of the protective toe cap on my boots. Most people only need to do the toe of the boot. In my case it's just added protection to increase the longevity of the boot.
review image review image
on March 24, 2015
This is not a shoe but rather a product to put on mens work boots at the toe. I however, use it to reinforce and build up the sole of many of my shoes. I have MS and with my walk, put extra wear on my shoes. Tough Toe keeps them cleaner on the sides and makes them last much longer. It is a bit tricky to work with but you can do this!. This is a great product for those with difficulty walking, to help keep shoes lasting longer.
on November 4, 2014
I put this on about a month ago. The stuff is super tough, like I could jackhammer my toes and this epoxy wouldn't budge.

I'd give this 10 stars if I could, just for its toughness... But I'm only giving it 4 for now, because it was incredibly difficult to apply, and looks pretty sloppy despite my best efforts. Maybe I got an expired batch or something, but the applicator was ridiculously difficult to squeeze, my hand was totally cramped after the first boot. I'm pretty strong, but this application was tough. I watched the YouTube videos before starting, but with my hand cramping due to the applicator, any hope of smooth clean lines was gone.... The epoxy is on there plenty solid, it just looks like it was applied by a drunken monkey.

Despite all that.... As durable as this stuff is, I'll never own another pair of steel toe boots again without putting some tuff toe on them first.
on June 22, 2015
Love this stuff! It worked amazing ! Thanks !
review image
on October 7, 2016
Replaced the toe on ten year old hiking boots in about an hour, and went hunting the next day. Only words of advise is make sure you squeeze out a nice long line before you start, the only part that didn't cure perfectly was right where I started on the first boot and I thought I had mixed enough in the applicator. No problem, I just wiped off the uncured spot with a shop towel put a new applicator tip on and filled it in, doesn't look perfect, but I don't need it to. And if you don't want the rubbery sheen then wait 20 min after application and just rub your palms all over it for a more standard look. All of this is explained in the video online. You need to watch that video.
review image review image review image review image
on November 9, 2013
I used this stuff on my turnout boots for fire fighting and this product has saved me sooo much money by making my boots last longer. Great product I will use it on every pair in the future.
on July 20, 2013
PLEASE READ ENTIRE POST, YOU WILL BE AMAZED WHAT A TRUE BUSINESS QUALITY OF TUFF TOE .COM IS. LATER YOU WILL FIND MY UPDATE. You will be highly dissatisfied with this product. Black still wet on some areas, Brown very gritty and don't dry at all did twice and same result. I DID EXACTLY WHAT'S SHOWN ON VIDEO AND STILL THIS PRODUCT HAS FAILED TO SATISFY ME. I have uploaded some pics, you will understand what i mean. Color advertised wrong as well and this is a garbage product where you will have lots of air bubbles. Contacted seller and answer i got was rate how ever you loke i just sell them and i am not the manufacture. In advertised pic you will find product has best if used by date but two applicator i received don't have such date but has number. I strongly believe this is expired shelf stock, and i don't recommend to anyone. I RATE THIS PRODUCT ZERO STAR. What a waste of money and time. THIS IS AN UPDATE. I AM VERY HAPPY TO ANNOUNCE THAT TUFF TOE .COM HAS HONORED ME A COMPLETE EXCHANGE OF THIS PRODUCT. GENTLEMEN NAME RYAN HAS STEPPED UP TO THE PLATE AND HAS SHIPPED ME A COMPLETE NEW ITEM IN ITS ORIGINAL PACKING AND FREE SHIPPING. NOW THATS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT. REASON FOR THAT BECAUSE TUFF TOE.COM IS THE ONLY PEOPLE SUPPOSE TO SELL THIS PRODUCT AND REST ARE BOGUS. THE PRODUCT THAT I HAD COMPLAINT ON WAS A RECALLED BATCH AND THIS FOOL FROM WHOM I PURCHASED FROM " LEATHER CARE SUPPLY" SOLD ME AND WOULD NOT STAND BEHIND IT. THANKS TO TUFF TOE .COM WHO TOOK CARE OF IT. RYAN YOU WERE AWSOME. ITS MY FIRST EXPERIENCED WHERE SOME ONE STEPS UP AND MAKES CUSTOMER HAPPY. I AM IMPRESSED. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND CALLING TUFF TOE.COM AND ORDER FROM RYAN. ONLY THEY HAVE EXACT IDEA ON THEIR PRODUCT. AND OTHERS WILL RIP YOU OFF. SO CALL NOW OR GO TO TUFF TOE.COM.TODAY IS 8/8/13 AND THIS IS AN UPDATED VERSION OF MY REVIEW.
55 comments| 30 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 2, 2013
This stuff is fabulous when u get it take the time to watch the online video it takes about 15 minutes to do both ur boots I use to use the little rubber guards not anymore this stuff rocks
on September 23, 2016
Works very well. My boots where in bad shape and Tuff Toe brought them back to life! As a sheet metal worker I go through boots fast this product will help protect my boots for longer use. Red Wings aren't the cheapest boots out there so I hate just throwing them out when they get beat up. Tuff Toe is they way to go they help my 200$ boots last.
review image
on December 21, 2016
Amazing product OMG!!! Im so glad i found this, used it on my leather hiking boots whose toes were all scraped up from hitting rocks. I will say if you can get a seal gun to shoot the epoxy out of it will be a lot easier to apply than having to push the included plunger by hand. I found it hard to push while trying to rotate the shoe by myself. It would be helpful to have someone help you hold the boot so you can use two hands to push the syringe.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.