Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning Landline Landline Landline  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 259 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 279 reviews
on July 28, 2016
I've been trying to find a good pair of no show socks that are affordable, breathable, and comfortable. I bought a few different brands, and adidas climacool is by far the most comfortable and breathable of all of them. The price is also really good compared to some other brands. These socks are also pretty thin (but durable and with enough padding), so they're perfect for shoes that may be a bit snug. The only downside of these, is that compared to the climacool ll, they tend to slide off your heel more easily.
on March 18, 2013
I love these socks. I purchased my first pair at Cost Co. I work out and these socks are lightweight, keep the sweat off of your feet and keep your feet refreshed. They are very thin, but feel good on your feet. There are similar types that Adidas sells but these are the ones you need to buy. They are very hard to find as Cost Co. doesn't sell them anymore and I've only been able to find them here after looking at places like Dick's Sporting Goods, Sports Chalet and other sporting goods stores.
on March 14, 2017
Only reason I'm giving it 4 starts is because I didn't realize you'd be able to feel the lines that go under the foot. Once I got used to it, I do like the socks. Just know if you're one of those people who can't have anything under the foot, this might not be the sock for you.
on May 19, 2016
One laundry, and the picture is worth a thousand words... the failure is also in an area you don't expect. Under your toe, and not in an area that is exposed to sharp nails. Don't waste your money.
review image
on June 21, 2017
The inside of the sock had a lot of thread. Like the kind that would snag or you'd catch your toe on while putting on the sock. Very low quality. I returned these.
on June 2, 2017
I hate wearing socks in general so I want them to be very light and comfy when I have to run. These fit great (size 14 shoe) and they come up just high enough to cover the back of my ankle and still not show in my shoes. Bought 6 of them now.
on June 22, 2017
I've used this type of sock from Adidas. Soft and last for years. I've repurchased this for 3 years now.
on April 23, 2017
It is so hard to find no show socks for men who wear size 13+ shoes.
My son wears 13 and they fit well. Quality is good
on July 21, 2017
Quite disappointed

Of the three pairs in a pack, two pairs are as shown and one is plain grey. Was expecting all to match picture.

Fabric quality is so-so, I prefer 100% cotton by far

One pair of socks already has two large holes in it and I can't have worn them more than twice

Feels like a cheap product; I will go elsewhere for sport socks next time
on May 18, 2017
Heads up - the red striped ones are true "no show" socks, but the slime green ones go up over your ankle and are easily visible

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.