BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Wonderstruck $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 23, 2017
Not what I expected. I have ordered this pack a few times and they always served me well. But this last time, they mixed them with some stripped underwear which looked nice, but definitely fit way different than the solid colored underwear. The stripped ones were not as soft and also were smaller fitting than the colors. I ended up tossing the striped ones that is how junky they were, normally I would keep something like that around for a rainy day when I might not have done laundry like I should have.
on June 14, 2017
The underwear provides a snug fit for me. I ordered these items via Amazon because in several local large stores I could not find my size in white. For underwear I prefer a white color which shows up soiling better. However, I will have to wait to see the effect of multiple washings on the connection between the brief's cotton and elastic waist band. Previous brands I've worn gradually separated the two rendering the garment unwearable. Until then my initial reaction is one of satisfaction with this purchase.
on December 29, 2016
These are the exact size I need. I've always worn a medium size, and when I put these new ones on they felt loose, however they held very well! Now they are very comfortable to wear, and not so tight on my legs. Also, the order I got had 8 pairs, not 7, as advertised. Bonus! I'm going to order another pack.
on February 27, 2016
Ordered these briefs expecting an assortment of blue and grey colors but received a bunch of random colors including purple, camo, and poka dots. As a full grown man I wouldn't wear these nor recommend these colors to anyone.
on June 27, 2017
Nice, comfortable boxer briefs.

The problem is, the 2 pairs that are striped/patterned are not the same size at all as the rest of the package. 5 of the 7 fit perfectly fine, as expected. The 2 that are striped/patterned are significantly smaller, even though the same size is printed on them. They aren't even remotely the same size as the other 5, I can even pull them up much past my knees without discomfort.

I don't know if those 2 pairs were made in a different location/facility than the other ones or what, but they aren't even remotely the same.

And I didn't just get a bad/fluke package, I bought 2 packages of these and both were the same, the striped ones are unusable. Still 2 stars for 10 of the 14 pair being perfectly fine though
on October 28, 2014
I got this pack as I needed a new set of Boxer Briefs and being cheap I bought them. It's been a while since I have bought Fruit of the Loom as I get Hanes as they seem to fit me better (I have a rather muscular rear) These are cut almost the same, a little snug up front though. The Quality seems to be worse than the Hanes I had previous as after 1 wash they had a lot of frays coming from the waist band and a few of the seams up front along the groin area. The Hanes have lasted me about 3 years before they I decided to toss most of them due to age. I am not counting on these lasting nearly that long due to what is showing after 1 wash cycle. So I will probably go back to Hanes for the next set.
on July 19, 2016
These boxer briefs really to fit as expected, I love how comfortable they feel as well and at the price it really is a great buy. However a few different colors may have be a nice additional touch. They are durably but between my experience with the fruit of the loom boxer briefs and the hanes boxers briefs, it seem to me that the hanes do last a tad bit longer, nothing to really talk about but I have notice it. However the two brands are great and you normally get a little more in a pack with fruit of the loom than you would with hanes so I guess they both have there advantages, a good buy, good quality.
on April 2, 2015
BEST underwear ever! WAY better than their new design in retail stores. The new "no ride-up" designs skimped out on material on the "front gate". My normal sized "package" falls right out when I'm just standing or sitting cross-legged. It was unbelievably disappointing. The new "front gate" is now way too narrow and not enough overlap. You can imagine the disastrous consequence of combining both.

I was so worried that these "superior fit" were out of stock, I had to get the customer rep to reassure me that they'd let me ship them back free if they were the new "no ride-up" ones. People that complain about the "ride-up" don't know how good they freaking have it. It's NEVER been an issue for me, whether it's hiking or playing basketball or lounging around.

Honestly, why change something that was so great and not broken? Even if these did "ride-up", it's better than your schlong falling out at random times.
on July 11, 2017
I purchased these a few months ago and am well pleased. They fit very well, not too long or too short and are very comfortable. They are perfectly priced and are so much cheaper on here than in local stores. I definitely recommend trying these out. Be sure to wear pants over them, though!
on August 2, 2017
Waistband height is short , very tight fit compared to the Hanes in the same size. More for young guys who like to wear their clothes low and not at the true waist area. Also I ordered the variety pack in blue tones, got reds, blacks, purple and only two pair in blue tones, kept them as it is a hassle to send this type of item back. Not reordering.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.